The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anya Valentine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Power Points : 97
Power Popularity : 1

Anya Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Anya Valentine   Anya Valentine EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Name:Anya Valentine

Age/birthday:June 15, 1991(20)

School: New to Chance Harbor High School

Parents:James Valentine and Scarlett Valentine

Coven/Bloodline: Valentine

Powers mastered: Spells

Years Active: 3

Brief History: Anya grew up living with her two parents, who were both witches. They kept it a secret from her, and whenever there was a chance that she would find it out from someone, they would move. Anya ended up moving a lot in her lifetime, never really having a chance to settle down and make friends. She is very independent now because of it. At the age of fifteen, she began to experience her powers. One day she was at her locker at the school she was attending, and she heard someone get thrown into a locker. When she turned around, she saw the typical bully picking on a kid who was a lot smaller than him. She spoke up, and told him to stop, but when he laughed at her she got furious. Without even having a chance to think, the bigger kid with thrown across the hall, and she stood there with wide eyes. After having been sent home from school, her parents packed up there stuff and moved again. This time though, they told her the truth. Her fathers bloodline the Valentines went back far, they had been very powerful witches until other bloodlines took over. Her parents don't practice their magic now, and they forbid Anya to either. She agreed, but was curious about this new power she had. Over the next few years she secretly practiced magic, or at least tried, finding books that her parents had hidden. Finally when she turned 18 she told them the truth and they were not happy, so she decided to leave and give herself a new start. This is where she find herself in Chance Harbor, she had never been there before but her parents wrote about it in their books, so she decided to check it out.

Physical Appearance:
Anya Valentine Anyavalentine
Anya has long, wavy strawberry blond hair that gives off a red tint in the light. Her eyes are hazel-blue colored, giving off a gray look occasionally. She is a bit short, standing at 5'2". Her frame is skinny yet she still has a curvy body. Her skin is an ivory color, which around most other people makes her look very pale. She likes to look the best she can, wearing dresses and nice clothing to try and allow others to notice her more since she is so outspoken. She wears a heart shaped locket around her neck, with a picture of her parents inside, along with a silver ring with the inscription "Valentine". Also, she enjoys wearing heels because she wishes she was taller.

Personality: Anya is quiet and shy at first. She is so used to being by herself that she doesn't feel the need to talk to others, even if that's what she really wants. When you get to know her, she is outgoing and loves to have fun, no matter how unsafe it may be. She hasn't truly found herself, seeing how the fact that she is a witch has changed her life. Also, once Anya becomes comfortable with someone, her personality can be rather flirty. She does not mean it, but she likes to charm others, in hopes that they will like her enough to keep being her friend.

Pets: Anya loves pets, but had to leave her bunny named Midnight with her parents, since when she moved she was not sure where she would be staying and if they allowed animals. She hopes to get a new pet someday.

Other: Anya doesn't like to admit if something wrong, even if it is physical. Also, Anya entered school a year late when she was a kid due to her parents trying to keep her away from magic. *Her parents had been to Chance Harbor because they had heard about someone having dark magic, before Anya was born.

Last edited by Cassie Blake on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

Anya Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Valentine   Anya Valentine EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:21 pm

ACCEPTED! Welcome to Chance Harbor
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Anya Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Valentine   Anya Valentine EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm

YAY! Thankk you, I promise to be active! (:
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Anya Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Valentine   Anya Valentine EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:42 pm

No problem! I like your app. Are you anyone else on here too?
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Anya Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Valentine   Anya Valentine EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Nope, not yet atleast! I found this while looking up Secret Circle stuff, and was so excited (:
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Anya Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Valentine   Anya Valentine EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Lol, well I'm glad. I hope you enjoy it here! The ppls here are really welcoming and despite having only 20 something members, this is my most active site. lol
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Anya Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Valentine   Anya Valentine EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:55 pm

I can see that! And, I'll definitely mention the site to some SC fans I know and try to get more members!
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Anya Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Valentine   Anya Valentine EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

Power Points : 100
Power Popularity : 2

Anya Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Valentine   Anya Valentine EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:52 am

Welcome to the Secret Circle Roleplay forum Smile I'm sure you'll love it here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Anya Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Valentine   Anya Valentine EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:43 am

Yayy! Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anya Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anya Valentine   Anya Valentine Empty