The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valissa Novelle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131
Power Popularity : 1

Valissa Novelle Empty
PostSubject: Valissa Novelle   Valissa Novelle EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Valissa Novelle Kathry10
Name: Valissa Novelle Fabray

Age/birthday: 17/September 21, 1994

School: Chance Harbor High School

Parents: Charles Novelle

Physical Appearance: Val has rough shoulder length red hair. It's like really really red. It's not natural though. She likes to dye her hair a different color every other week. This week it's cherry red. She usually likes it messy because she doesn't like to bother brushing it in the morning. Our "nanny" or whatever you call it tells her to brush it sometimes. Then, she calls her a biitch. But whatever. She has tons of scars and bruises from the fights I used to get into in New York. There's one particuraly on her back that goes from her right shoulder down to her waist. Yeah some tried to cut her there, but she shrugged them off. She likes to wear ALOT of black eyeshadow and eyeliner. but she doesn't wear lipstick. NOPE! Her fav things to wear are ripped band tees and skinny jeans. And she can't forget her black converse. Can't live without them. She wears silly bandz every single day. Right now she's wearing one that has the shape of Tinkerbell. Oh and check this out, she has a blue I ♥ BOOBIES bracelet. Yeah, I know pretty awesome.

Personality: How can she put this? She's loud, arrogant, and she likes to be in charge. She's pretty straight forward and brutally honest to everyone. If she says you're ugly, then she thinks you're ugly. She has anger management problems. She very temper-mental. Her therapist said so. No, no her third one. Her first one quit the first week she met her. The second one commited suicide. It's not really something she'd like to talk about. But she can sing. The only thing her father likes about her. But even though, she's rude and can be very harsh, she's a very loyal friend. Not that she's ever had any friends.

Pets: Her stuffed snake named Mauvo.

Other: Does that count? She can sing and play guitar. That's about it. Oh and she can fit her fist in her mouth. She's...fexible? And she has no gag reflex.... Don't ask her how she figured that out. She's a great shot and she's pretty kick ass. She's like has evil on my side. She's good at back handed compliments and making insults, lectures, and whatnot that don't make any sense whatsoever. She can also sense fear.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

Valissa Novelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valissa Novelle   Valissa Novelle EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:36 pm

This is like...amazing. I'm all sad you left as Cassie, but this charrie looks awesome.

ACCEPTED! Welcome to Chance Harbor
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net

Valissa Novelle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: