The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody Masquerade

Go down 
+7
Adam Conant
Faye Chamberlain
Kevin Hale
Emma Burling
Jake Armstrong
Jason Harold
Matthew Cortez
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samantha Davis

Power Points : 52
Power Popularity : 0

Bloody Masquerade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:05 pm

I got out of the car with Dana. I already had my makeup on and a pale pink lipstick on that looked sexy with my dress and mask. "The guys will be pissed!"
I said walking in the stupid strapped heels that I had to quickly buy half and our ago because my heel snapped on my other ones. "Remind me to tell them next time they can wear the dress and heels." I quickly put my mask on. It a half face mask which was black with silver spirals on the cheek part that wrapped around the eyes. There were silver feathers hanging off the top on both sides of the eyes. I made sure that it matched my dress. My dress was black strapless number that went down to the floor. It was slender and clung to my body showing of my curves. There was a silver ribbon wrapped a few times around my waist, which held one of my knives perfectly. The dress was open on both sides of the dress. The slits came up to mid thigh so my knife holders were still hidden.
I walked through the door following Dana. "Hello Matthew!" I said seductively as I walked past him. I walked onto the dance floor looking for one of the male targets, which I bumped into one of them. "I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:20 pm

I texted the hunters as I was sitting in my car waiting for my date, who just happened to be one of the targets.

I'm picking up Melissa now, I'm her date when we get there we are going to dance. To show her friends that she showed up, I'll lead her way then we can start grabbing the others.Be there in a few.

Melissa came out of her house and I got out of the car. I took hand and led her around the car. I opened up her door, and helped her in. I closed the door and went to the drivers side. I got in with a smile on my lips the whole time. "Shall we?" She nodded her head and I drove off towards the school. I managed to find a parking spot, and helped her out of the car. I was itching to get out of my tux and black mask and back into my regular clothes. I let her take my arm as we walked up to the school. We walked into the school and I nodded at Matthew. Leading Melissa to the dance floor.

I didn't think my plan would work when I met her after the witch hunter meeting. I ran into her at the small coffee shop and acted like I was new to the town and the school. She took one look at me and was hooked.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:29 pm

I was dressed in a cute green short strapless dress with a green corset. I had a green mask on that was covered with glitter and feathers sticking off of it. I was wearing my new pair of shin high black heeled boots.
James led me onto the dance floor and we started dancing to a slow song. I looked around me and spotted Devon over with some girls. I waved at him and went back to slow dancing with James. "So how do you like my outfit?" I was self conscious not sure if I looked okay since I hadn't asked Faye. She was busy with her cousin Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:50 pm

I saw her wave to one of the targets. Then she continued to slow dance with me. She surprised me by asking how I liked her outfit. I smiled as a thought this was going to be easy. "You look beautiful in that outfit." I whispered in her ear using a husky tone. She smile as we continued to dance.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Matthew watched as Sam and James waltzed in... late. As usual. He rolled his eyes slightly. Witch hunters. Couldn't organise a bunk up in a brothel. And they were here to take out the gaggle of witches that had been allowed to fester here. That's when the phone vibrated as the text came through from James, and he rolled his eyes again. That kid needed a size nine up the back side, and pronto.

He spotted Dana and Sam coming in, dressed to kill. He licked his lips slightly. One of the few perks of the job... hell, a man could look, couldn't he? As Sam approached and said "Hello Matthew," in that little seductive voice of hers, he was to work very hard to keep his expression neutral.

"Well, don't you look like a walking felony," he said under his breath as she passed, and watched as she got straight to work. Matthew circled the room, watching the children and adults dance, play and had fun, keeping an eye on the three hunters that played with the witches. They were like poison, worming there way in, and hell bent to destroy all that got in there way.

That was when he saw Daniel, and Emma rushing out. He chuckled as he walked past Daniels line of sight. Making sure that the boy saw, he gave a cruel smile and a slow wink before moving onwards.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:20 pm

I looked at Cassie and smiled. "Hey." I said looking at her. She was so beautiful in her dress and I knew I would be able to spot her even with everyone wearing a mask, she stood out to me like the sky's shinniest Star. I pulled her close. "You look amazing."
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Power Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Cassie smiled to Adam, her hand close to his. "Why, thank you Adam. You don't look too bad yourself" Cassie joked, chuckling a bit. In the crowded room filled with many people, there was no one she'd rather be with than Adam. "So, this is a pretty good turn out, there are a lot of people here." Her eyes glanced around the room.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:47 am

I laughed at Cassie's comment about me. She glanced around the room. "Yea but theres no one here I'd rather be with then you." I told her. I could spend the enitre night with just her, even there was no music. I looked down at her. "You wanna dance?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

Power Points : 43

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:30 am

I had already read Matthew's message. I revved the engine to life, but died it down once I got in the school parking lot. Besides the cars, it's empty. No one inside will see us capturing them, I thought. I took a peek outside the window, looking for Emma. That's when I spotted her, sitting on a bench a few yards from me. I got out of car swiftly, making no movements that Emma might see. My suit was blending in with the dark well. I also had on my mask. Emma won't notice me at all. This was the perfect time to snatch her.

I walked over to her with a smile. Sadly she couldn't see it though cause it covered my face. Too bad it wasn't a friendly one, I thought scornfully.

OOC: hey guys Razz this was the only time I could sneak on and post Sad I'll be back on March 21 dependng on my grade in english Razz It's a
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

Power Points : 43

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 am

I had already read Matthew's message. I revved the engine to life, but died it down once I got in the school parking lot. Besides the cars, it's empty. No one inside will see us capturing them, I thought. I took a peek outside the window, looking for Emma. That's when I spotted her, sitting on a bench a few yards from me. I got out of car swiftly, making no movements that Emma might see. My suit was blending in with the dark well. I also had on my mask. Emma won't notice me at all. This was the perfect time to snatch her.

I walked over to her with a smile. Sadly she couldn't see it though cause it covered my face. Too bad it wasn't a friendly one, I thought scornfully.

OOC: hey guys Razz this was the only time I could sneak on and post Sad I'll be back on March 21 dependng on my grade in english Razz It's a 73 right now which is better than what it was originally. I can't wait to talk to you guys again XDXD!!!!

I MISS YOU!!!! Very Happy

You friend,

Kevin Hale XDXD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody Masquerade
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2