The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Death is a pain"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

"Death is a pain" Empty
PostSubject: "Death is a pain"   "Death is a pain" EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:19 pm

I sat on the couch inside the house, bored out of my mind. I couldn't look through my Book of Shadows because Adam had it at the moment. I layed on the couch, looking at the cieling.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255

"Death is a pain" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Death is a pain"   "Death is a pain" EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Emma humed to herself as she walked into the clearing with the house, and up the steps quickly, avoiding the great dollops of rain that had started to fall. With a sigh, she shoved open the door, and stepped inside, stamping to get the mud from her boots. "Hello? Anyone here?" she called absantly as she walked into the house and stopped when she saw the boy. "Sorry, I didn't realise anyone was here... I will just go," she said turning to go.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

"Death is a pain" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Death is a pain"   "Death is a pain" EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:14 pm

"Oh, you don't have to leave." I insisted, getting up from my seat. "I'm Devon, Adam's cousin." I said, greeting myself to th girl. "I'm guessing you're a Witch too, since you came here?" I asked, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

"Death is a pain" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Death is a pain"   "Death is a pain" EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Emma arched an eye brow. "You should probably not say that to anyone who wanders in here - I could be a hunter or a human... but yeah, lucky enough for you, I am a witch... and I am Emma," she said with a smile, and slowly sat down. "Adams cousin... the one whos dad owns the boathouse, right?"

ooc: how old is devon and did you get the chakra reading pm? I shall do cards later Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

"Death is a pain" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Death is a pain"   "Death is a pain" EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 pm

OOC: Yes XDXD but I haven't read it fully Razz I will do that soon. He is fourteen and he's a freshman at the High School Very Happy

I froze when she said that she could be a Witch Hunter, but relaxed when she said that she was a Witch. I smiled and nodded when she asked about Adam. "Yes. Adam didn't know about me until a few weeks ago." I said, smiling. "Let's just say that my life hasn't been a pleasant one." I said, silently. I never wanted to think of my parents. They thought I was a freak of nature. They put me in that god awful asylum just so that they wouldn't have me.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

"Death is a pain" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Death is a pain"   "Death is a pain" EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Emma smiled slightly. "I didn't find out untill a few weeks ago that I was a witch, and thats only because I blew something up infront of Daniel Henderson" she felt a stab of raw pain at the thought of Daniel but shoved it away. "My pairents had me diagnosed with ADD, shoved on meds and took me back when they couldn't figure out why I set stuff on fire... so I get it," she sat herself down.

OOC: I have an idea for the Matthew/Daniel/Emma thing... what if Matthew is after Danies dark power? Prehaps he has found a way to extract it? Or so he believes... its just fun being evil:P I am thinking that if Matthew was to cause the last seal to break, and he had the Loadstone ring, and took Danials power, Matthew would be unstopable... or thats the evil bastards plan. I see a masive final showdown when I get bored of Matthew :PAnd yes, Daniel can kill him in the end. Like it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Death is a pain" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Death is a pain"   "Death is a pain" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Death is a pain"
Page 1 of 1