The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New neighbors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Power Points : 97
Power Popularity : 1

New neighbors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Anya looked at the door to see if he had locked it, then nodded to him "Alright" She said, as she watched him go into the bathroom. She heard the water turn on, then she went over and took his book of Shadows off the coffee table. She had never seen anyone else's, so it was interesting to her. She sat on the couch and compared the two, then started to flip through the pages in his. She didn't understand much, it was a bit different than hers. There was a lot there though. She sat back and just watched the books for a second, then decided she wanted to try a spell. She took his book and searched through until she found a spell that seemed relatively easy, and started to cast it. She spoke softly, hoping her pronunciations were correct. As she continued, the coffee table in front of her began to lift, and almost change. She concentrated harder, hoping she could change it into something else but she wasn't able to do it. Her frustration got stronger, and right before she gave up, the coffee table flew across the room into the wall. The sound was a bit loud, and the table had broken in half. Obviously, she knew she didn't do the spell right. She put his book ontop of hers, and then placed them on the couch as she got up and went over to the now split in half coffee table.'This sucks..' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

Power Points : 246

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

He must have been in the shower for at least 5 or 10 minutes before he heard a crash coming from the living room, his nerves hit a very high string as he jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, with shampoo still in his hair all sudsed up. He slowly opened the door and made his way into the main room, wondering if Hunters had broken in. But as his view came to the wall Anya was standing at, he knew she was trying a spell out of his book. "Heh, that happened to me a few times too. Took me awhile to get a knack for that one." He told her, laughing a little bit, water running down his abs as he walked over to the table. "That is a pretty bad mess up though. Here" He told her as he held out his hand and murmured an incantation under his breath. The table began to levitate and join together, somehow repairing itself.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:53 am

Anya laughed slightly,"Well I'm glad i'm not the only one that happened too, that would be rather embarrassing." She said, smiling. She looked at him, realizing he was in just a towel as she was earlier. She found herself staring for a minute, then shook her head and looked at the table that was now becoming one again."Wow, good job." She seemed pretty amazed by what he was doing. She had so much more to learn, she wanted to be able to do things easily like that. But, he did have more experience than her. Anya looked back to him, but kept her eyes on his face."Sorry for interrupting your shower." She felt bad, she know she probably should have waited for him t by out to try one of his books spells.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:07 am

Cody looked at her as she laughed, and he couldn't help laughing with her, and continued through her comment about not being the only one. He was right before, when he had first tried that spell, he broke at least three tables in three different rooms, a few glasses and somehow a chandelier. He then carefully let his arm fall, and as it did, so did the table until it lightly touched ground and landed. "Thanks, it was tricky at first, but after trying it for at least a week or so, I was able to master it by myself. Who knows, with both of us and me helping you, you may even learn it faster then I did." He smiled as he then ran his hand through his hair, completely forgetting that it was still somewhat sudsed up. "Oh damn." He said, trying to say it quietly but it seemed to come out a little louder then a whisper. "Don't worry about it. Just, for both of our sakes, try not to break anything else till I get out?" He asked her as he began chucking a few times, then turned around and began walking back into the bathroom, then hopped back in the shower. Using his Telekinesis, he closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:00 am

Anya nodded tohim "Don't worry, I won't use any more magic 'til you're back" She looked down to their books, then to the bathroom door as it closed. She walked to the front door and unlocked it walking out for a moment. It was a nice day, the sun was shining and it was quite warm. She didn't stay outside long, going back into the hotel room and locking the door again. She walked and sat back on the couch, picking his book and reading through it again. She looked for things she was interested in, but couldn't quite understand much. Anya took in a deep breath, her head going to her neck and playing with her heart necklace. She wondered if Cody knew every single spell in here, because there were a ton of them.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:09 am

As he was in the shower, he seemed relaxed. He wasn't worrying about Hunters, or spells or any of it. The water was nice and warm, he was getting clean, it was nice. Soon after, he shut off the water and slowly stepped out, hoping he wouldn't slip and come crashing down onto the floor. When he made it out, safe and sound, he proceeded to dry off with his towel and then slipped his clean clothes on. They were almost identical to the ones he was wearing before, except there was a plaid button-up shirt this time. After he put back on his necklaces and things, he finally had made his way out of the bathroom to the mirror, and then pulled his comb out and began styling it the way he wanted to. His direction was quickly changed as his body whirled around to face Anya as she was twiddling around her heart necklace. "Alright, I'm done. Do you want to try practicing those spells now? Perhaps with me out here you won't be breaking anything else" After that came a small smile, then a few chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Anya looked up to Cody, and smiled. "Wow, you take almost as long as a girl does to shower and get ready." She laughed, but then nodded. "Yeah, I'd like to try some. Get the hang of them at least." She looked around the room. It was small, and she didn't want to break anything else, but she knew Cody would prefer to stay inside. Especially during the day. So she didn't mention leaving to him. She went and she pushed the now fixed coffee table to the side, as well as the tv stand. This left a big open space in the middle of the room. Looking pleased, she turned back to Cody."Alright, what should we start with? You know your book better than I do, and obviously I need help using them." She laughed again, her hand now on her hip as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:58 pm

He felt a little embarrassed at the comment about him taking as long as a girl. "Well, sorry... I.. " He didn't know what quite to say. "Like my showers, and I wouldn't want to have my hair all over the place" He told her as he began smirking a little. But it was true, he liked having showers, it was nice and relaxing, and made him forget about hunters for the amount of time he was in there for. He listened to her reply, "Yea, no need to master them right in this week or month, all you need to do is learn how to do them without messing up." He said, "No pressure" with a joking tone. As she was moving things out of the way, he walked back up to the window and opened the curtain, more then usual, and glanced around for at least ten seconds before turning his attention back in when Anya was finished rearranging the area. "I was thinking a defensive spell. It is used to fling things back, actually it could be the one that you attempted while I was in the shower" He smirked, "It is fairly useful if you are being contained by hunters"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Anya smiled. "Don't worry, I was just kidding." She said, and then walked over to Cody. She was excited to learn something new. "So, what do we do first? I'm pretty good at catching on, so lets just try it a few times." She knew she should take his lead, not wanting anything to happen again. She was headstrong, and very used to having to do things herself, so learning something from someone else was hard.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Cody smiled back in her direction at her reply to the long women showers, "That is good to know" He said back, the smile seemed to shrink in size as she replied about the spell, and began asking questions about how it worked. "Alright, well, first. Make sure there is nothing around you that is breakable" He told her with a smirk, "No, in all actuality, this is a fairly tough spell at first. Took me a few tries to even fling anything across the room. But, I didn't have a teacher to teach it to me. You do." A small chuckle erupted from his mouth, although it seemed to sound more like a laugh. "Well, how about you watch me first and I'll show you. Kind of a demonstration sort of thing?"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:46 am

Anya didn't quite like the idea of him showing her first, but she just nodded."Sure, that sounds good." Her voice was a little bit discouraged, but she knew that would be best. She stepped back, ready to watch him with what he would be doing. He seemed more experienced than her, which was in fact true. As good as she was, she still had a lot to learn seeing how she hadnt been using magic for that long now. Plus, she had trouble trying to control her emotions when using a spell, which was a bit obstacle she had to overcome.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:17 pm

He looked at her, pondering whether or not it would be a good idea for her to try it first before seeing how it is really done. But, something else could get broken, and even though he has a repairing/healing spell, he didn't really feel like having to use it, again, although he knew he would probably have to with a spell like this one. "Alright, I'll try this one in conjunction with a levitation spell just so I don't break any dishes or anything" He told her as he slowly brought a few random items over to him that could get flung back from the spell, and laid them on the ground around him. "Watch out, some of these things may hit you." He said as he put up a somewhat weak barrier around Anya, something he also learned from his Book of Shadows as he looked down at the floor, closed his eyes and whispered an incantation that sounded a lot like "Imperius flyis" Which caused a somewhat fluctuation of bright energy to come out from his body and fling things back that were on the floor. But, due to him also having cast a levitation spell, he caught them all in mid-air before they had broken.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:37 am

Anya was a bit glad that Cody had put a barrier around her. She was not in the mood to get hurt, at all. She watched carefully as he performed the spell, taking note in her head about his movements and even the tone of his voice. She was very specific when it come to stuff sometimes. "Nice catch!" Anya said with a smile as he caught the objects. The spell seemed easy, but it was balancing the amount of power she used. "Alright, my turn." Anya grabbed the objects that he head and placed them down

Anya walked to the center of the room where Cody had just been, and closed her eyes. After relaxing her body, she opened her eyes and watched the objects."Imperius flyis" She spoke softly, repeating his exact words. the spell worked, doing what he had done but was not able to catch the objects. Thankfully, they didn't break, although there was plate that had been chipped. Anya turned to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New neighbors
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: