The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unexpected Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

An Unexpected Reunion Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:48 am

Kayla was sitting down at the boat house trying to be discreet. It had been a long day and all she did was practice. Sure she practiced alot but it was a little tiring when she hadn't been sleeping well. She was looking out on to the water thinking how beautiful it was when someone sat in the booth in front of her...
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

Power Points : 246
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:56 am

That morning, Cody was out like he usually was, walking about discreetly, looking at the local hangouts, main street, anywhere where Witch Hunters would be on the prowl for their prey. He began to get fatigued, so he ended up walking into the nearest diner to get something to drink, and to eat. He opened the door, quickly glancing around to see who exactly was in the boathouse, when his view came upon a girl he used to know a few years ago when he was on the run from the Hunters. After he had walked up to the counter and ordered, he took it to the table near the girl he knew, then set down the tray. "Hey there, I'm sorry but do I know you? You look really familiar" He asked the beautiful girl sitting in the next booth over. He was sitting, but could still see her over the small divider between the two.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:02 am

Kayla heard him call her beautiful and when she looked at him she was surprised to see it was Cody. He looked almost the same as when she saw him last. When he asked if he knew her all she said was "I don't know. Do I look familiar?" she asked smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:12 am

He glanced down at her, thinking that she thought it was a game, while he was running from the Witch Hunters, she was sitting in the next booth asking him what he just asked her. He then stood up and made his way over to her booth, leaving his food behind on his table. He took another glance around to make sure nobody was watching before sitting down on the opposite side of her. "Yea, you do." He told her, hoping he would get an answer out of her this time.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 am

Kayla smiled "Cody I am hurt. We spent all that time together and you can't even remember me." she said giving a smile "My name is Kayla." she said and took a drink of her soda. He is even cuter then when I left.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:30 am

At first, Cody seemed a little angry about why she would show up in Chance harbor, after what those Witch Hunters had come for right after she had left him in the town, he almost died protecting her. But then the anger seemed to slip away and be replaced with curiosity. "Kayla, Kayla. Yes, you know, I do remember you.. We spent time together when we were both run-" He cut his sentence short as he took another glance around. "What are you doing here? I thought you left me because it was for the best back at that town?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 am

Kayla thought about this and she lowered her voice "I don't know why I am here." she said "I was just looking for the next place to go and I was up here and I just felt this pull making me stay here." she said casting a glance outside. There is defiantly power here. she thought to herself calmly. "What re you doing here?" she asked smiling a bit. She had missed Cody quite alot. He had been her friend, and to someone on the run that was the equivalent to a best friend.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:41 am

He took a glance at her face, she seemed nervous as well. She must have been running, same thing that Cody had been doing since he caught those Witch Hunters breaking into his childhood home. But she didn't know that those Hunters were there for both of us in that town after she left, did she? She shouldn't have even known that they were there in the first place. He looked at her as she told him her reasoning for staying here, but the thing was, he didn't feel any power coming from here. Except for that other witch he met by his motel room. "Same thing you are doing here, hiding. I'm still on the run from those" He paused for a second, and didn't bother finishing his sentence. Seeing as how Kayla was with him too, she should know he was going to say Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 am

Kayla knew he was going to say Hunters. "Cody i am sorry I left you there." she said sadly. "I just thought it would be best." she looked around the place.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 am

He looked out the window, like Kayla and him were made from the same mold, then brought his attention back inside and looked at her. "Do you even know what happened after you had left me there?" He asked her, trying to keep his voice quiet so nobody would suspect them.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:49 am

Kayla looked at him "No. I don't. I just thought it would all stop if I left." she said "What happened?" she asked curiously. The way he said it made her rethink what she had been thinking years ago. She left for the best, and because she had feelings for him.. and she still does.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:59 am

He glanced at her, and looked her in the eyes. Did she really not know what happened after she had left that town a few years before? He thought it may be for the best for her not to know, the guilt trip it would put her through alone would probably be more then any normal girl could take. But she was strong back when he met her in that little town, and she looks even stronger now. "Alright, I will tell you. But you can't tell anyone this alright? Just between me and you, and the" He goes into a very light whisper "Witch Hunters" Before he backed his head back up to the normal position. "Anyway, It was right after you had left, couldn't have been more then 20 minutes before they showed up on my doorstep with their tools, waiting to kill us both." He said, trying to keep his voice in a whisperish tone. "But, you weren't there so all they had was me to do with what they had to. I still don't know I got out alive, all I remember was looking through my book and using the first spell that the pages flipped to. There was this blinding light, and they were all unconscious on the floor. That was when I made the run for it. I didn't have time to check to see if they were alive, I just wanted to get the hell out of dodge before they came after me again"He told her, still speaking in a whispering tone as he looked around the area, again, to make sure that he didn't recognize anyone in the vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:09 am

Kayla listened to his story and she was speechless. How could she be so selfish! "I am so sorry." she said in a monotone voice. "I didn't know." she said and it was the truth. She left so she wouldn't hurt him and that only made things worse. "You shouldn't be seen with me then." she sad sadly.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:15 am

He looked at her after he told her the story, and he thought right, he was wrong to tell her. It seemed too much for her to handle. But now she doesn't want Cody to be seen with her? That was too much of a choice for her to make by herself, if anything, it was even too big of a choice for them both to make together. During the conversation, his paranoia seemed to vanish completely as he sat there, across from a girl that stood by him through some of the tough parts, but left him at the toughest part. "Hey, look at me." He said, as he brought his hand over to her and pulled her head up with a finger pressed to her chin. "It isn't your fault, just bad timing I guess. But, I did learn something that day, you and I should stick together, because they are coming after both of us, and if we want to be able to stop them, we will need both of our strengths to reign hell upon them for what they did" He said, his voice seemed to rise without even noticing as he looked around the Boathouse to see only a few looking in their direction, he then glanced back to Kayla, still looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:20 am

Kayla looked at him and saw all the sincerity in his eyes and heard how he said they should stick together. She also felt her heart jump when he had his hand on her, but she tried to ignore it. So lie always she decided to make sure her feelings were not seen. "OK. But don't slow me down." she said with a small laugh and a wink. "We're in this together." she whispered slightly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:25 am

He continued to look into her eyes, even after he was done speaking. "My sentiments exactly" He told her, with a smile growing across his face. That was the second smile he had that day, the first was waking up and knowing he had another witch around in case he needed some backup at his hotel room. Cody then stood back up and went over to his old table, grabbed his food then came back to Kayla and sat down across from her and set down his tray. His paranoia seemed to be almost gone now that he was with a girl he knew, who was also a witch. "Did you want anything to eat?" He asked her, as one of the only times he had stuck around at a diner and hung out with somebody was right at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:30 am

Kayla's smiled started to slip as he got up but then she realized that he was just getting the food he left at his table. "No I'm fine." she said taking another sip of her soda. Get it together! You are happy because you are not alone,you have a friend and also he is a witch. That is all. Wow it was awful that she couldn't even convince herself of that.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:35 am

He smiled as he looked at her, again. She sure grew up since the last time he saw her. He then took a drink of his water and took a chunk out of his juicy cheeseburger, then set it back down and swallowed it before looking back up again. "Are you sure? These burger's are delicious" He told her, with a smile coming back up to the surface as he looked toward the door, thinking he saw someone he knew. Turned out to be a look-alike. Seemed to be a lot of those around here lately. He then glanced back outside, make sure there were no surprises waiting for them. "So, where do you live now, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:40 am

Kayla smiled "No I don't mind." she said then looked out the window again. "I live everywhere and no where." she said in a fake mysterious tone. "Basically no where tho. I'm running low on my cash and I didn't want to blow it on a motel so I find what I can each night." she said. Yes she just admitted to the cutest guy ever she was a hobo. You she was a smart cookie. "What about you?" she asked being polite.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:46 am

He chuckled a bit as he replied "So you're what, a traveling monk of some kind?" He couldn't help himself from chuckling a bit. First time in a long time he has ever done that. He was pleased to know that he had people that cared about him so. He then proceeded to take another bite out of his hamburger before replying. "I'm currently living in a motel" He said, trying not to be very specific. "I'd tell you, but there could be people listening in" He said, tapping his left pointer finger to his ear. He then pulled a pen out of his pocket and began writing the address and room number down on a small piece of paper and slid it across the table to Kayla, "That is where I am, if you need to bunk up for awhile you can always stay with me". He told her as he took another glance around to make sure he couldn't see any little micro telescopes or hypersonic ear listening devices.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:51 am

Kayla looked at the paper and slid it back "Thanks, but I don't want to intrude." she said giving a small smile. "My way has been working for a little while." she said. Then she thought about what he said first "Yes I have become a monk. Bald head and everything." she said swooshing her hair around a bit with a smile on her face. It had been forever since she felt close to anybody. she had always been traveling but having someone she knows around made it all a little bit better.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:54 am

He looked at her as she slid the piece of paper back, he seemed a little upset after that. He just gave a big speech about sticking together and she doesn't even want to bunk up in his room for awhile. "You're sure? I have plenty of space there, and since you know, your bald and all, it looks like you could use some good night sleep" He told her as he looked downward toward the table, and slid the piece of paper back in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:57 am

Kayla thought about it "OK" she said and slide the piece of paper into her pocket. "Only because you are right and my bald head will freeze." she finished off her soda and leaned back in the booth.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:14 am

As she took the piece of paper and made a remark about her bald head, he began rolling up his hamburger wrapper and stuffed it into his water container before putting the lid back onto it. He was glad that she is finally opening up to him, even if it is just her staying in his motel room. He was glad, knowing he had friends like Kayla and Anya to have his back, just as he will have theirs. He then took a final glance outside before getting up and placing his tray with the rest of them on the bar area, before retreating back to the booth he was at with Kayla. "So yea, there is the hotel, and my room number is on there too." He told her as he leaned close to her ear, each breath could be felt. "And make sure you're not followed." He said with a somewhat paranoid tone, again, before adding on "Please". Then he quickly departed out the front exit, glancing around for any suspicious persons before continuing on his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Reunion
Page 1 of 1