The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Kid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron Jefferies

Cameron Jefferies

Power Points : 8
Power Popularity : 0

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: The New Kid   The New Kid EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Cameron walked down the school corridor wearing his sunglasses, as the sun had been at an odd angle outside. The summertime weather wasn't making him feel any better about starting at a new place. He was on his toes. He had been told the circle members attended here, but he didn't know who they were, as he scanned the faces of the many students he passed.

Cameron finally reached his locker, in a generally deserted part of the hallway. He opened up his locker and shoved his bag inside. He smoothed down his messy hair with the palms of his hands, grabbing his books for class and a can of Pepsi Max, it wasn't the most healthy breakfast, but it would do for now he thought.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Power Points : 97
Power Popularity : 1

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Anya headed down the hallway, headphones blasting music in her ears. Music helped her relax and focus, really loud music. She had been spaced out all morning, and couldn't seem to focus too well. Anya's hair was down, covering the gold earrings she had on that match her purse and flats. Along with those she had on jeans and a black v-neck top. She was enjoying the nice weather they were having lately, it was a lot better than all the rain they got. In her hand were two school books, and her book of shadows.She knew it wasn't the best idea to bring it to school but she had some thing she needed to figure out.

Anya made her way to her locker, unlocking it. She tossed in one of the school books, keeping the book of shadows still tight in her hand. Her eyes peeked over and she noticed a boy standing at his locker. Although she hadn't been there for so long, only a few weeks, she new most of the faces. And his was new.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Jefferies

Cameron Jefferies

Power Points : 8
Power Popularity : 0

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:36 pm

The music blaring from the girl's headphones was loud enough for Cameron to hear. He took off his sunglasses and slipped them into his jacket pocket. He closed his locker door and turned to face the girl, who was standing at the locker next to his. The bell hadn't rung yet, however some of the students had already headed to their respective classes. Seeing as he had no particular place to be, he decided to introduce himself, just to be friendly. "Hey. I'm Cam, first day. What class you got? Mine is English."

The old book she held in her hands caught his attention. He eyed it suspiciously. Issac had mentioned about these special bound books, but the actual name of it seemed to have escaped him. "Where did you get that?" He asked her curiously, pointing at the spell book. "Looks ancient."

Then it dawned on him, she was one of them. Now he had the perfect opportunity to challenge her. "You're one of them, aren't you?" He kept his eyes on her, giving her a taunting grin.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Power Points : 97
Power Popularity : 1

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 am

As the boy next to her turned, Anya took the headphones out of her ears. She wrapped them around her Ipod, shoving it into her bag. With a smile, she turned to the boy. "Hey! I'm Anya, nice to meet you Cam." Anyas voice was very welcoming, and she looked the boy up and down, he didn't seem like he was dangerous or any sort of threat, but who knows in this town. "Me too! With Mr. Cortez?"

As his attention caught her book, she glanced down to it. Great, should of left this thing at home' She thought to herself, but looked back up to him."Oh, this thing? It's just some book I found in my attic." Anya shrugged, watching him carefully now as he asked her if she was one of 'them'. If he was referring to her being a witch, then there was a good chance he was a witch hunter. If he was, he was sure giving himself away very easily. "One of those people who read old books? Yes, I'm one of those. As much as books about sparkly vampires seem, er interesting I guess, old books are a better read to me. They are well written and have so much information." Anya still smiled to this new boy, but she didn't trust him and would be keeping an eye on him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid   The New Kid Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: