The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"This is going to be fun."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

"This is going to be fun." Empty
PostSubject: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Faye was outside of the abandoned buildingfor the first time, since the circle had unbound their circle. It felt, good. It felt right. Faye closed her eyes as she begun to approach the house. She walked faster, and faster, and just as she was going to run nose first into the door, it swung open, almost tearing it out of it's screws. Faye's eyes open, and her smirk grew wide. She looked around the abandoned building and begun to walk backwards. She turned around, and eyed a glass on the coffee table. As she looked at it, there was a twinkle in her eye as she rose her hand. With it, the glass rose, levitating. She smiled and set it down. This is going to be fun. She thought.

A few minutes after Faye was settled in, she had an idea. Not a good one, but it was an idea nonetheless. She locked her eyes on a table on the opposite side of the room and stood. She tilted her head and begun chanting. The knife rose and as soon as she let go of the fist she had been holding since she stood, the knife begun to hurl towards her.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Doug Silverson

Doug Silverson

Power Points : 11
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 pm

I had been lurking in the abandoned house, looking for anything belonging to the two blackwell children in this circle. When I heard the door fling open. I was on the second floor so I perched myself on the railing. I was in the shadows when a girl walked in. I smirked as I watched her using her magic. She looked like she was a kid in a candy store. They must have gotten their solo magic back, in the past few days. Maybe she'll be easy to get to. I thought to myself.

I kept an eye on her every move but she didn't seem to notice that I was there. I pulled my hood up to help conceal myself in darkness. I watched her start to play with a knife. The knife started going towards her and I rolled my eyes. I jumped off of the railing, landing on my feet as I hit the 1st floor. I bent my legs as I hit the floor to soften the impact. I quickly straightened up. Knife come to me. I said in my head. The knife flew from her direction towards me. The hilt of the knife came in contact with my palm. "Little girls shouldn't play with knives." I said a sultry tone to my voice as I looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Faye was as happy as can be. What she was doing, was sending the knife flying at her so she could deflect it with a defensive spell. A spell that is able to deflect the attack of a witch. When she begun to chant, she heard someone drop down. If he hadn't had done what she did, the knife would be lying lifeless on the ground because her connection/consentration was shifted towards the guy.

As she shook her head, Faye's heels clicked against the floor when she begun to approach him. Who the hell was he, and how did he know of this place? It was their place. The circle's place. They could not risk it being penetrated every three minutes. First by Daniel, then the hunters, Blackwell, and this fucker.

Faye roughly grabbed the knife back, by the blade, and gave him a serious look. "Good thing there aren't any little girls around." She quietly shot back, followed with a 'Faye' smirk. She closed her eyes and heeled her wound. "Who the hell are you anyways?" Faye asked, genuinely curious on who found them AGAIN. And also, how.
Back to top Go down
Doug Silverson

Doug Silverson

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:17 pm

I smirked widely as the witch came up to me. Her heels clicking the whole time. "Feisty aren't you?" She snatched the knife from my hand, she ended up cutting herself on the blade. "You're not supposed to grab it by the blade." I said with a chuckle. I watched her closely. I could feel the essence of her magic as she healed her hand. It's a shame that she wasn't a Blackwell, she was a gorgeous one.

Some of my hair feel into my eyes, shrouding them with a dirty blonde cover. "Who do you want me to be?" I said to her in a sexy drawl.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Faye refused to make eye contact with him, as she was actually facing the opposite direction. "Apparently so." She answered, in response to his fiesty question. When he spoke about the blade, she smiled and spin around simultaneously. "Well, didn't seem like a problem two seconds ago." Faye told him, raising the hand she was just cut with.

Faye shook her head, smirking as she spun back to face a dart board. Faye set her eye on the target and threw it. The knife was a millimeter away from the bullseye, but she didn't care. Magic helped her out in that moment, and she was greatful to have her solo magic.

"To be honest, I don't care." Faye said, walked to the dart board. "But if I did, I'd want you to not be that guy." She told him, quotation marks around that. Faye got to the dart board and pulled the knife out, running her index finger softly against the edge of the blade. "How did you find this place?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Doug Silverson

Doug Silverson

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 pm

"You act before you think. That can be a good thing or very dangerous. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." The more I talked with this girl, I realized just how shity it was that she wasn't a Blackwell. She would be a great addition to our circle. I smirked as I noticed that she avoided eye contact with me. In fact she avoided looking at me. She was going to be a challenge, and I loved a challenge.

I watched her use her magic with the knife and the dart board she was facing. I smirked at her even though she couldn't see it. Why was she trying so hard to avoid me. I thought to myself. I ended up raising an eyebrow at her when she quoted that she didn't want me to be that guy if she cared. What the hell did she mean by that? I just had to ask her what she meant. "What would that guy be?"

I watched her pull the knife out of the board and run her finger softly over the blade. "Lets just say I have a knack for finding things." I snapped my fingers together on my right hand. A burst of black flames ignited on the tip of my middle finger. I flicked the fire off my finger directly in front of me. It headed towards the girl then suddenly went around her. It collided into a table with a drawer attached to it. I took a few long strides and walked over to it. The fire was gone and it left no damage. I opened the drawer and pulled out an alter knife that was inside. I leaned against the table and started flipping the knife in the air.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:22 pm

Faye raised her eyebrow. "How dangerous can acting before I think be?" She asked, curious what he meant. It sounded very cryptic, something she always strives to be. She smiled as he asked what that guy would be. "That guy who asks the girl what kind of guy she wants him to be." She said, spreading it thickly. As the dark flame circle around her and smashed into a table drawer she flinched, dropping the knife. "What the f--don't do that again." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Doug Silverson

Doug Silverson

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:19 am

I smirked at her. "Say you're getting mugged and a guy has a knife to your throat, you don't think what you're going to do. You defend yourself, by using your magic. You fling the knife away and you knock the guy back. You end up saving your life." I explained how it could be a good thing first. "What would you do if the situation was different? Say one of your friends or family was attacked by a guy with a gun. If you move them out of the way with your magic, either one of you could be shot. If you get the gun away from the guy, he losses his leverage against both of you. Then you can render him unconscious if you like. You don't have to over analyze things, you just need to think on your feet." Lots of people screw up and end up getting hurt.

I smirked at her. "How about this you tell me your name, and I'll tell you mine?" If it was anyone else I wouldn't have given a damn. But this chick had spunk, it would be nice to put a name with the attitude. "Don't do what? Use my locator spell, sorry doll your a witch so you can see it. If you were just a boring human you wouldn't have been able to see it." Each locator spell had a different color for locating different things. Objects had a black flame, people have blue flames, and things like abandon houses or buildings have a yellow flame.

Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Faye squinted her eyes. "How 'bout I not tell you my name, but you still tell me yours?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
Doug Silverson

Doug Silverson

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:25 pm

"Awe what would be the fun in that?" I said smirking devilishly at her. "If I tell you my name I still won't know yours." I stated matter-of factly. I flipped the knife a few more times. "You want to know my name and I want to know yours. So how are we going to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Faye smiled, and shrugged her shoulders, "You tell me." She said, making her way over to the couch and resting her feet on the table.
Back to top Go down
Doug Silverson

Doug Silverson

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 pm

I stopped flipping the knife as I walked closer to her. "Well aren't you a stubborn one!" I said as a smirk grew on my face. "Fine you don't have to tell me your name, I'll find out what it is sooner or later." I said seriously as I winked at her. "Since you won't tell me your name I guess I will be polite enough to tell you mine. It's Doug." I said as I sat down in one of the chairs across from her.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Faye smiled as she realized she had one and the guy, Doug, caved and told her his name. "Faye." She said, moments after he admitted his. He was...a looker.
Back to top Go down
Doug Silverson

Doug Silverson

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:59 pm

I smirked at her, she told me her name moments after I told her mine. "Faye such a lovely name for a lovely witch." I said using my charm. "Was that so hard?" I asked her playfully. If I hadn't gaven her my name first who knows how long it would have taken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "This is going to be fun."   "This is going to be fun." Empty

Back to top Go down

"This is going to be fun."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Chance Harbor :: Abandoned Building-
Jump to: