The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowed In (Mel and Adam)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

Snowed In (Mel and Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:30 am

Since I was stuck at home alone I decided to go to the abandoned house, to practice some spells and make some herbal tea. I got into my car and drove to the abandoned house. I drove up from the other side so I didn't notice if there were any of the other circle members cars or not. I pulled my coat closer to myself as I got out of my car. The wind was blowing in giant gusts and the sky looked like it was going to give snow. Even though the forcast said they didn't want snow till next weekend. I quickly made my way to the front door and went inside. I noticed that a few candles were lit on a table near the couches. Who could be here? I thought to myself as I pulled my little can of pepper spray out of my purse. With everything that's happened I needed as much protection as I could possibly have. I stayed in the shadows as I crept through the house. I heard movement around the corner where the stairs for upstairs were. I jumped around the corner and almost sprayed Adam in the face with my spray. "Jesus Adam!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:58 pm

"Whoa Melissa, watch it with the pepper spray." I said putting my hands in front of my face to protect myself. I knew she wouldn't spray unless it was someone she didn't know but I was unprepared for the attack. "What are you doing here?" I asked when I saw she was alone. Usually she was tagging along with Faye somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:46 am

"Sorry." I said as I slipped my pepper spray back into my purse. I took a few deep breaths to calm my racing heart. "Everyone seemed to be busy and I was home alone so I figured I'd work on some spells and I have to make more tea. I can't grow the herbs at home or my dad will freak out. He still doesn't know that I practice." It was true only a few of the parents and grandparents that were still alive knew that we practice our magic. "What are you doing here? I figured that you'd be at the Boathouse helping your dad."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:45 am

"Hes been hiring some people, said something about wanting me to enjoy my last year of high school." I said shrugging. Which was true, two new people are working at The Boathouse so I don't have to come in as much which both upsets me and makes me feel relieved. "I got bored so I just came down here to mess around I guess. Since we got our individual magic back I started getting curious." I admitted. Before I wouldn't mess with the stuff unless Ihad too but now I just wanted to make sure I didn't go crazy with magic like Cassie and Faye and I knew my limits.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:19 am

"Yeah well I never really practiced my solo magic, always had to be with Faye. Do what she wants, or get call something like a magic prude." I said rolling my eyes. "Diana never wants to do anything spontanous, and Cassie's always busy so I never really hung out with them. You were always busy so I figured now would be the perfect time to see what I can do." I set my purse down and started to take off my jacket. "If you don't want to bother with me i'll just leave you alone." I said before heading over to the herbs with the growing lights.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:27 am

I turned to Melissa. "Whats with the attitude, I haven't done anything to you." I told her. Melissa was Melissa but right now her attitude just didn't seem right. I mean I know we haven't talked in a few days but it ws like I was trying to ignore her or anything. I hope she didn't think I was friend dumping her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:49 am

I let out a groan before turning around to look at Adam. "Well besides the fact that I spend way to much time with Faye, I've been having a bad day. My dad's never home and he grounded me because the chemistry teacher is failing me. He doesn't like me, so he fails me and Jessica takes my dad's side and doesn't believe me." I groaned again and rubbed the bridge of my nose. My headache was getting worse, which is why I came here to get the ingredients for my tea. Could anything else make my day worse. "Wish I knew a spell to get rid of this stupid headache."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:58 am

"That does sound pretty bad." I said and scratched my neck awkwardly. I guess Mel was having a bad day and the fact she had a headache made it worse. "I'll leave you alone, I'll be upstairs." I told her and started heading to the staircase. I didn't want to get on her bad side or anything, maybe she needed some time to herself.

Last edited by Adam Conant on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:13 am

I felt like hitting myself in the head with a hammer. God I could be such a witch sometimes. "Adam I'm sorry, you don't have to go off on your own unless you want to." I said to him before he reach the stairs. I really didn't want him to basically hide from me while i'm here. I didn't know what he was going to do so I had turned around and started gathering the stuff I needed. "Where are you? Where are you?" I murmered aloud. "Ah there you are." I said to myself as I spotted the mortor and pesel. I needed to grind up some of the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:20 am

"Well I don't want to add to your headache or anything Mel." I told her just as i reached the stairs. I saw she had gone back to looking for her herbs and was happy when she finally found them. I thought for a minute if I should help her or leaver her alone. Maybe she did need to be alone but then again she might actually need someone to talk to. "Need help?" I asked coming back over.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:23 am

At first I thought Adam was going to go upstairs but then he came over to me while I was starting to grind the herbs. "Umm... sure you can find me the chamomile. I'm not sure where it was put." Since things got moved around with everything that happened in here. I didn't really know where some of the herbs were put.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:58 pm

"I can try." I said coming up to the table and sorting through the stuff. I didn't know much about the herbs and stuff, that was Nick's thing. I was kind of familiar but not a whole lot. "Is this it?" I asked lifting up a small baggy.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:58 am

God I wish Nick was here, he always knew what to do or what we were looking for. He was also the one that started teaching me how to make herbal remedies along with other things. I quickly cleared Nick from my mind when Adam asked me something. "Hmm... Yeah that's it." I said examining the bag. I took the bag of chamomile from him and put it in with the other herbs I already mixed together. "Do you want some?" I asked once it was all done. "It will help you relax, might make you a little sleepy though."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:19 am

"No, I'm okay. Thank you though." I said and went to go sit on the couch. I picked up the book that was on the end table next to me and mindlessely flipped through it. Ever since I didn't have a job to do at The Boathouse I've been bored out of my mind. Since the Circle didn't have dire emergencys anymore we didn't see each other often.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:45 am

I nodded at Adam before I grabbed the tea mixure and poured most of it in a plastic bag to take home. I took what was left of the tea and putting it in one of the empty tea bags that we kept at the house. I didn't bother putting some water from a water bottle in the kettle that we had sitting on a hot plate. I just took the a water bottle and filled up my travel mug with it. "Water boil, water boil, water boil." I said until the water in my mug started to boil. It's so nice having our solo magic back. And not having to wait for the kettle to boil. I slipped the tea bag and let the tea steep as I went over to the couch and sat next to Adam. Who was looking through a book and looking utterly bored.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:13 am

"So what have you been up too lately?" I asked looking at a page that caught my eye. It gave descriptions of stones and why witches use them. "Besides the obvious stress though." I said looking up and looking at her. I was struck though by how pretty Melissa looked. The light was on her just right almost making her glow. I looked back at my book to hide the embarrasmment, she was my friend, it would be weird to look at her like that. I think, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:48 am

"I've just been trying to keep busy, since the whole Blackwell thing. There isn't really any circle drama so I've been honestly quite bored." I used my magic to stir my tea since I forgot to grab a spoon. It was starting to cool off a little so I took a sip of it. I noticed that Adam seemed to hide himself behind the book he had been reading. I didn't pay it much mind though. "How about you? Have you found your Book of Shadows yet?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:11 pm

I sighed. "Not yet and I've looked everywhere, I even tried that spell we did about it being there but you can't see it. Remember? Anyway I've searched everywhere." I told her. I couldn't find that damn book for anything. "What about you?" I asked. Melissa, Jake,Faye, and I were the only ones in the Circle who hadn't found our book.

Last edited by Adam Conant on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:44 pm

"I haven't found anything yet." I said taking another sip of my tea. "I did find some of my mother's things though." I sipped my tea some more and started to relax. "I found a locked trunk but I can't get into it with my magic. So I have no idea what to do since I can't find the key." I've looked everywhere in the house for the key to that trunk except the safe in my dad's study.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:57 pm

"Did you try picking at the lock?" I asked. I wanted to laugh at the fact Melissa was trying to make opeing the trunk harder then it needed to be but I didn't thinkin that would help. "Or maybe you need two witches. Why didn't you ask Faye?" I said. Melissa's mother was a witch so she might have had one of our parents help her keep it safe.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:08 pm

"No I just starred at it!" I said sarcastically. I tried picking the lock and my dad's safe but couldn't get into either of them. "Faye's been busy with a certain someone from the circle. Besides she hasn't found her own book yet. She'll just take mine until she finds hers." I said before chugging the rest of my tea.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:55 pm

I chuckled at Melissa. She had great saracasm. "Yea your right, thats what Cassie had to deal with when she found hers. Faye wouldn't leave her alone." I said. Faye was relentless when it came to magic. "And please do no speak of Jake and Faye thats not something I want to hear." I said and looked back at my book. Jake and Faye were just...ugh.

Last edited by Adam Conant on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:28 am

"Yeah I basically know her better then anyone unfortunately." I sighed. "Well at least you weren't like me and accidently walked in on them." I shuddered. "I still can't get that image out of my head."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:47 am

"Are you serious?" I laughed. That has got to be the worst thing ever. Walking in on Faye and Jake had to be like waking in on your grandparents. "We might have to cleansing spell on your or something Melissa cause thats bad." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:32 am

"Wish I wasn't." I stated matter of factly. I couldn't get rid of the mental image and I just wanted to pour bleach into my brain. "I would kill to get that erased from my mind Adam. I've seen a lot of scary crap, and that takes the cake." I wasn't paying attention outside so I didn't notice that it started snowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowed In (Mel and Adam)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next