The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunrise - A new day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 am

I frowned at Emma's question. I think it's because of John Blackwell." I said to where Emma and Adam could only hear me. I don't like talking down on people, but from what Cassie told me, her father took the lives of other Witches so that he could have their power. That was why the Medallion was so important to the Balcoin line- The Power...
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:10 am

"I think its just our energy. Whatever the Circle and I set off it must have notified all yours and we all meet each other." I told them. It did make me very curious how all of a sudden there were more Witches in town then just the Circle.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Emma nodded at both there answers, apparently deep in thought. "Whatever the reasons... I guess we will all find out eventually," she said thoughtfully. It was a grim thought.

OOC: Sorry its short - writers block
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:38 pm

"In speaking of Circle's," I said, pulling out a piece of paper that I got from my aunt. "This letter was written by my parents to Cassie's mom. My parents were apart of your parent's Circle." I said giving the letter to Adam. I already know what the letter said.

Dear Amelia,

I'm sorry to say this, but Me and my husband are leaving Chance Harbor. We can't deal with John's plan any longer.
Daniel is going to be born soon, and that's why we must leave. I'm sorry if it feels like I'm betraying you and the Circle.
I wish you a happy life along with the others.

Your friend,

Lacie
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:28 pm

"Shouldn't you be showing this to Cassie?" I asked after I read it. I wasn't trying to be rude but how did this apply to me?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:34 am

"I know, but it doesn't just apply to Cassie, Adam." I said trying to make him realize what this meant. "My power is connected to yours, along with the others." I said, looking away. "That means if I lose control of my Dark Magic, The balance of power around Chance Harbor will flucuate, causing you and the others to be weakened." I said, trying to stay calm. "The only person who won't be affected by the dissruption is Cassie." I said, biting my lip. "In speaking of which, have you seen Cassie at all today?" I asked, finally getting the strength to look back up at Adam.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:07 pm

"Wait, hold on. Your connected to us since when?" I asked confused. Am I missing meetings or something because this all new to me. I'm going to have to call a meeting of my own because way too much stuff is going on.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:53 pm

"That's what I was trying to tell you by showing you the letter. Like I said, my parents were apart of your parent's Circle." I said, looking at Adam. "I didn't even know until my aunt sent this to me." I said, shaking my head, referring to the letter.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:45 pm

"But Diana and I found out there are only six families that are part of the Circle, how could you be part of it?" I asked. Everything was definitly off, six was the number that completed our Circle, it was even in Diana's book.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:53 pm

"John Blackwell released my family from the Circle." I said, looking at Adam. "I know this sounds crazy, but the Letter even proves it." I said, pointing at the piece of paper. "When I came back, It connected us again for some reason. That's what I'm trying to figure out." I said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:13 pm

I rubbed my hand over my face. "This is way too much, lets just have a Circle meeting and discuss what this is about." I told him. I get what he said but I'm just curious as to the how. If he was part of the Circle why are there only six ancestral families?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 pm

I smiled at Adam. "I know what you mean." I said, laughing a little. "I don't mean to bury you with information, but I just feel like you should know." I said, smiling.

OOC: I'll post as Devon in the post below. It's been awhile since I've used him lol

I walked up to the door, going outside of the Boathouse. I saw Adam and this other boy. I cringed at the sight of him. Dark Magic, I thought. I quickly walked to Adam's side, hiding behind Adam's arm. looking at the man in front of me curiously. Who is he? I thought.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:23 pm

"Its fine, theres just alot to take in." I said. So much was going on and we barely had enough info, first Jake came in being shady and now Daniel comes in with more info then anyone. How is all this even possible? Before Daniel and I could continue the conversation I felt someone behind me and grab onto my arm. I looked down to see Devon, he seemed a bit scared. I smiled. "Devon, hey." He was still scared of a few things but he was coming around.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:55 pm

I smiled, holding onto Adam. "Who is he?" I asked, looking at the man in front of us.

I smiled as I heard Devon's comment. "Well, I'm Daniel Henderson. Nice to meet you buddy." I said, kneeling down, holding out my hand to Devon to shake his.

I slowly grabbed Daniel's hand, slowly going up and down with my hand. "I'm Devon," I smiled at Daniel. He didn't seem that bad, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:56 pm

I looked down at Devon, happy that he was talking to someone other then me. It was a good start even if it was with Daniel when I was still iffy about him, he was a nice guy though. "Devon's my little cousin, I'm his guardian after I got him out of...situation." I told him. Daniel didn't need to know about my personal life or Devon's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunrise - A new day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: