The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doing the research

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

Doing the research - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:32 pm

I smiled as I read the small note. I took my pen and scribbled to talk back without saying a word for him to hear.

"I won't. We have to talk to the others about this."

I finished writing on the piece of paper. I flashed to her for a couple of minutes and then crumpled it and threw it in the trash can before The Witch Hunter could notice.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:41 pm

"Today class, we are going to be looking at a very famous book written in the sitxteenth century. The book is The Malleus Maleficarum. This book is the reason for the death of countless people. Do you know why? Because it tells you how to spot a witch," he said, sounding almost pleascent as he walked between the rows of decks, and produced the book. He began to read out loud.

Emma glanced at the note and gave a breif nod. Under the table, she reached and took his hand, holding it losely as the lesson began. Emma was frightened... infact she was past frightened and almsot in complete hysteria... but she breathed deeply, focusing on a spot on her desk. When he anounced the book, she suppressed a shiver.
He is playing with us...
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:35 am

I cringed at our teacher's words. Emma was beyond frightened. I could feel it coming from her. I heard Emma's thought about him playing with us. Yeah, I know, I thought, giving Emma a weak smile. I grabbed her hand from under the desk. I wish Emma could read my mind, I thought. That way we could talk back without him knowing.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:56 pm

Emma relaxed as he took her hand and took a deep breath, inhaling through her nose and exhaling slowly. She felt the fear melting into something more dull... anger. Emma looked at the waist paper basket, and whispered under her breath. "Passion and Desire, Give me the gift of fire," she breathed and jumped as the basket caught fire. "Shit," she cursed.

Matthew Cortez spun on his feet as the basket caught fire. The flames where already on his desk. "Ok everyone, time to evacuate," he called and turned to look at the witches. He smiled darkly. He knew it was the witches, and his face showed it. "Miss Burling, Mr Henderson, I would like to see you after class," he said, in his best teacher voice.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:07 pm

I jumped as the fire almost touched my hand. students were frantically running out of the classroom. the fire alarm went off as people were screaming in horror. Emma and me were the ones who stayed to put the fire. "Oxygen in the air, form water." I said. I gestured to Emma to help with the chant.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Emma got the hint, and began to chant with him"Oxygen in the air, form water. Oxygen in the air, form water. Oxygen in the air, form water." Slowly but surely the flames flickered down and died. Emma looked over at Daniel slowly - they where the only ones left in the room. "Oops?" she said, feeling like a damn fool.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:25 pm

I grabbed Emma by hand, bringing her towards me. "Don't blame yourself." I said into her ear, swaying her in my arms. the moment was bad, but it didn't matter to me. She is what is important, I thought, smiling at Emma.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Emma nestled comfortably into his arms. "I sort of lost control... but for a first spell... that was kinda good," she chuckled to herself, and looked up at him, into his eyes. She was suddenly very aware of him. Of there closeness and how good it felt to be in his arms. "Daniel... Thank you... for... everything...," she said softly.

OOC: Awwww
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 pm

I smiled at Emma, gently rubbing my thumb on the palm of her hand. Yes, it was good." I said grinning. I pulled Emma closer and flashed her a 250 kilowatt smile. "Any time."
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Emma, the once shy, timed girl diped into her strength and before nerves kicked in, she lent forward and kissed his cheek, softly. "Not only for this... but for saving me... from the hunters... but also from myself... I would br still blowing stuff up, if it wasn't for you... and for caring" she said softly. She owed him so much, she didn't know how to start repaying him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:52 pm

I smiled at Emma's thought about repaying me. "You don't have to repay me." I said, smiling widely.

OOC: I gtg Sad I'll post for you later XDXD sorry. on DE by the way XDXD.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:00 pm

OOC: I see you

She leant into him, comfy, curled into him. "The hunter... he knows it was me," she said quietly. "Shouldn't realy have done that," she said, looking over at the damaged desk. "Served him right," sje added, under her breath and paused. "Sweetie, watch the door," she slid out of his arms and went to the teachers desk, and began rummaging through it.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:25 am

I walked over to the door, scanning the hallway outside. I heard Emma rummaging through the desk. "What are you looking for?" I asked, still having eyes on the hallway. No one was coming, but people will be coming back in soon.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:55 am

"Dunno... anything. An adress or clue..." she said as she rummaged. She unlocked the last draw by magic and came across a bill for a motel. She also took the knife.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:03 pm

I wasn't really impressed when Emma pulled a knife out of our new teacher's drawer. "Talk about 'psychopath'" I said, staring at the knife. I heard footsteps coming from the hallway. Emma, he's coming back." I said frantically. I rushed back to my desk, looking calm.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Emma threw the knife back in but pocketed the address, before sitting back down next to Daniel as students started to pile back in. He thoughts where clear, and she briefly touched Daniels knee to get his attention. Im going to break into his motel room tonight... Don't ask me why, but I need too... help me? she thought, projecting them to him. She gave him a small smile, knowing that he wouldn't like it... but she also knew that it needed to be done. There was something... something more. Something she was missing, so thats why she directed her feelings and emotions to him. Not words. There where no words to describe what she felt about the whole Matthew Bloody Cortez situation. Confusion, Anger, Fear and frustration and a sence that she was just... missing something! Missing part of the puzzle.

"Settle down, settle down," barked the inpostor as he strode into the room. His eyes flickered over too the pair of witches and he smiled darkly. "Mr Henderson, would you be so kind as to explain why I should not give you detention for going though my desk?" he walked over to the pair and rested his hands on the desk, leaning in. "Well? I left my deck looking alot neater then that," he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:47 pm

I smiled at Emma. "It's fine with me. I think it would be a good idea anyways." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:23 am

Emma grinned. "Pick me up at midnight," she said under her breath, watching students pile in, shouting and laughing, pratting around. She rubbed her hands together with a small smile on her face. She had a plan... that hopefully they would both survive.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:45 am

I nodded at Emma. The bell rang a few minutes after. I dashed for the door before Mr. Cortez could do anything. Emma was right behind me. "Should we tell the others?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:41 am

Emma hesitated before shaking her head. "No... not just yet. Lets see what we find later," she slipped a small note in to his hand. "My address and phone number - text when your outside my house?" she said, giving him a small mischevious smile. "And try and think up a spell or some way of knocking him out," she said, refering to the hunter. "No killing though," she added as an afterthought.

OOC:new thread time?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:54 pm

But where's the fun in that?" I said sarcastically. I nodded when she gave me the number. "I will, and I won't kill him, but I will have fun with my spell on him." I said, winking at Emma as we continued to walk in the hall.

OOC: Yes XP XP
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:01 pm

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "I think your full of it," she said and laughed, happily. "And not too much fun - I told you that I didn't think you where evil - don't prove me wrong," she said, sliding her hand out of his. "See you tonight," she gave him a flirtatious little grin before joining the crowds, leaving school for the end of the day.

OOC: You can start Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:39 pm

OOC: Okay it will be downtown XDXD
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:41 pm

OOC: Shout at me when itd done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing the research
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: