The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Kill a Witch

Go down 
+2
Alice Baker
Matthew Cortez
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138
Power Popularity : 1

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:36 pm

It was an art, hunting. Something primal. Something as old as the dawn of time. The art of tracking an animal, following it and then dealing a fatal wound and then standing back, watching as nature took its course. It happened in nature all the time. A lioness would track and kill a deer, sometimes going for days without food.

For Matthew, it was the chase that was the sustenance that he needed. It fed his twisted nature and made every step of the chase worth it. Worth it for at the end he would get what he needed. Another dead witch, another trophy for the collection.

He smiled. The sun was fading, casting long shadows through the forest. Ah yes, there she was. He slowed down, and relaxed his body, making sure that the jacket concealed the long hunting knife, curved and pretty brutal. He watched his target ahead, the forest concealing him slightly before he went in for the kill. In his most charming voice, he spoke loudly.

"You shouldn't be out in the forest on your own - Its getting dark."

OOC: Hope this is a good start. I got carried away. Matthews CRAZY and I love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

Power Points : 100
Power Popularity : 2

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:35 am

To Kill a Witch 9-55

♦Alice♦Baker♦
To Kill a Witch BouttonGrp-Metal-Purple-Divider
To Kill a Witch Purple-rose-th

Alice had just finished training, the bare tree trunk beside her proof of it, when someone stepped out of the thicket of trees making up the forest. You shouldnt be out in the forest on your own- It's getting dark The figure said in a rather charming voice. A charming voice that she had been trained to ignore. After all, you should never judge a book by its cover nor a person by his or her appearance.

"I can take care of myself" She said, straightening up and eyeing him suspiciously. Her hand unconciously flickered to the three scars on her hip, where a dagger rested from a belt underneath them. The belt and it's occupants were concealed by her hoodie, seeing as many would think it weird to see someone carrying around a dagger and because she wanted the art of surprise against her enemy.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, voice and face casual but suspicion written in her eyes. She recognised him from somewhere but she didn't know where. She decided not to mention anything seeing as he might be a witch hunter.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:28 am

Matthews hands casually brushed against a tree as he took a lazy step closer. When he told her that she could take care of herself, his eyes flickered to the damaged tree and he gave a small dark chuckle. "That I do not doubt, although I do wonder what the poor tree ever did to you," he said quietly, and somewhat sarcastically. He stepped closer again, his movements more like a stalking animal then a man.

What are you doing here, she asked. Well, there was an answer. I'm here to slit the throats of as many witches as I can before moving swiftly on. I'm here to wreak havoc, chaos and pain and then come back for more. But he did not voice those opinions. He stepped casually closer. "What am I doing here? I can walk in these woods, can I not?" he asked, not bothering to sound offended. Actually he just sounded bored. Bored with a hint of danger. His next words where laced with danger. "What are you doing here? Beating up trees for the sake of it?" he asked. He stepped closer again.

Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:23 am

To Kill a Witch 9-55

♦Alice♦Baker♦

"What am I doing here? I can walk in these woods, can I not?"
He replied, although he didn't seem offended just...bored. She felt something wrong about him, something evil...something crazy or predator like. She knew she should run but she could not bring herself to back down from him. "Like you said, it's getting dark and you shouldn't be out in the woods by yourself" She replied calmly, repeating what he had said to her. She took a step towards him, fingers positioned on the dagger at her hip in a casual non-suspcious way, ready to defend herself.

"What are you doing here? Beating up trees for the sake of it?" He asked and she glanced at the tree behind her for a quick second. "Why do you care so much about what im doing here?" She challenged, taking yet another step towards him in a stalking matter nearly identical to his. Her instincts told her to run but she couldn't bring herself to do it. There was something...wrong about him and she wanted to know what.

Her mind screamed DANGER! DANGER! Back away! at her but she ignored it, she could take care of herself could she not? She really wished she could know what he was thinking like Daniel could.

OCC: No Alice no! Sad Get away from him, now!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Matthew laughed again, this time more cold, cruel and dark. "Why do I care? I don't... but you should be careful," he said and stepped over a log, this time moving around her, circling. His movements where slow and deliberate, poised and almost graceful.

"Have you ever seen a cat torture a mouse? No?" he asked. It was an odd question, to say the least. He didn't wait for her to respond before he continued. "I saw a cat do it once. It caught this little field mouse and let it go... and then pounced and let it go... and then caught it again. I watched this cat play with this little mouse for... oh, an hour say? And then the cat got bored and then... well, you can guess the rest," he said lazily, as he continued to circle the girl, the circles very slowly getting tighter around her.

He continued his monologue, his right hand sliding under his jacket. He grasped the knife under it, but kept his hand hidden. "Want some advice, witch?" he unsheathed the knife, letting her see it. The smile was cruel.

"Run, little mouse, run," he said, barely loud enough to hear before he sprang at her.

OOC: Getting carried away
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:24 pm

To Kill a Witch 9-55

♦Alice♦Baker♦

Alice watched him walk around her, never taking her eyes off of him. She knew something really bad was going to happen and her legs willed her to run but she felt as if she was locked in place. As soon as Alice saw the knife she sprang to action. She took out her knife and dodged the witch hunter's attack just in time before swinging her leg, trying to hit him on the knee in an attempt to hopefully slow down his attacks.

OCC: Lol xD Matthew scares me 0.0 I think im going to have nightmares now D:
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:56 pm

OOC: Matthew scares me! And I created and am writing him! And no, no nightmares! *Huggles* I feel guilty now

With an grunt, her attack connected with knee and he faltered for a moment. Only a moment. Then he sprang again, almost in a snake like fashion, his knife striking through the air towards the girls neck. "Your feisty for a young one," he commented, his tone lazy and arrogant. He seemed unfazed by the fact that he had just attacked her. He steped back. So a direct confrontation was not going to work with this one. It didn't matter. The fun part was the chace. "Whats your name?" he asked, his voice seeming animated for the first time.

Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:18 pm

I walked through the clearing to go to the Abandoned building. That's when I saw Alice, but she wasn't what made me concerned. It was the Witch Hunter in front of her - Matthew Cortez. A sudden flow of anger went through me. the Dark Magic flew through the inside. I could literally feel it coursing through me. I walked up with anger stricken on my face. "Her name doesn't concern you!" I snarled. I drew in front of Alice quickly. making a protective stance. The wind blew violently in every direction. The power felt good at this point.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:00 am

To Kill a Witch 9-55

♦Alice♦Baker♦

"Daniel! What are you doing here? Wait- stupid question..." Alice said, shaking her head. She had forgotten that the abandoned house was in this forest too. "Daniel...I can take care of myself, you have to calm down, ok? Your magic is taking over" She shouted over the roaring wind, stepping up beside him as she spoke, glancing back every now and then at the witch hunter as if he could attack at any moment which she knew he could.

But right now that wasnt of her biggest concern because the wind was going crazy at this point and she knew that the Dark Magic could take over him at any second and she had to get him OUT of here, preferably alive. Her eyes searched the forest around her, looking for the quickest escape route. She could most likely outrun the witch hunter but she had no idea how fast Daniel was, and if he passed out from all the power he was using now she would have to carry him which would slow her down drasticly.

The only option she realised was to fight, which she didn't like very much. There was something...sick and twisted about this witch hunter and she didn't like it much at all.

OCC: It's alright Smile He's an awesome character Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:31 pm

OOC: He is fun to play. Playing some one who is crazy evil is just an excuse to get creative.

As Daniel appeared, Matthew rolled his eyes dramatically, and extremely sarcastically. "Excuse me, Mister big shot, but the little mouse where having a nice little chat before you stuck your nose in... AGAIN!" he snapped loudly, the bored lazy tone of voice returning. "Where's your pretty little thing? I sure missed out when I didn't slice Emma throat last time - but don't worry. Next time I will,"[b] he shouted and took a step towards the boy. He was provoking, causing trouble... he loved it.

That was when the girl spoke, [b]"Oh, the little mouse has found her voice, has she?"
he shouted over the sound of the wind. He laughed, the sound twisted, and rather insane. "Tell me," he shouted, addressing Alice but nodding towards Daniel. [b]"Does he always stick his big nose into other peoples business?" he shouted over the wind.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:22 pm

I bit my lip so hard that blood was drawn on my lip. "DON'T ... TALK ... ABOUT ... EMMA ... LIKE SHE'S YOURS!!!" I yelled. Lightning shot threw the sky, coming from my power. I was really pissed. "You have a lot a nerve coming here." I said, glaring at the Witch Hunter. "You know my magic is powerful." I said, grinning. "You may act tough, but deep down you fear my power." I said, walking slowly closer to him. The Lightning suddenly hit my left arm, but it didn't hurt me at all. It's giving me power, I thought. Another lightning strike hit my other arm as I walked closer to Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:54 am

"Well, honestly- I dont really know him very well!" Alice shouted over the wind, shrugging as if they were just having a normal conversation between two people. That was what she did, she tried to lighten the situation by acting as if it wasn't that big of a deal. She watched in horror as lightning struck through the sky and started hitting Daniel's arm but he didnt even wince from the lightning.

I have to stop this She told herself, jumping out in front of Daniel and trying to hold him back. "Daniel- I know this creep nearly killed Emma but if you dont calm down your magic is going to take over...Please Daniel, just stop. We still have a chance to get OUT of here" She shouted over the roaring wind.

She looked up at the sky, rain was beginning to fall at this point and she held back as shriek as thunder roared in the sky. "Storm, storm go away. We don't need you, on this day" She chanted silently under her breath, closing her eyes and imagining the storm going away. She managed to weaken the storm but Daniel's magic was too strong even for her, who had been practicing ever since she could remember, to stop it.

OCC: Lamest spell ever, i know Razz
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:27 am

Matthew stood his ground, watching the boys foolish desplay of power. The thing about Matthew was too crazy to fully see danger. "Your a bigger idiot then I thought if you have not figured it out by now," he said and with a twisted sick smile, he continued. He leant forward and whispered "She was mine... a very long time ago," and with that remark, his fist wswung and hit Daniel in the face. Matthew turned and strode back towards Alice. [/b]"Now, little mouse, where were we?"[/b] he said, completely oblivious to the fact that he had just punched a boy in the face. "Oh yeah, you were running, wern't you?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:58 am

"I wouldn't say I was running" Alice spat, springing at him with her knife in one hand. She knocked into him, pinning him into a nearby tree with the knife pressing against his throat not hard enough to kill him but enough to draw some blood. "Sometimes a mouse can outsmart the little kitten" She whispered to him, her lips barely touching his ear.

"You want to know the difference between a mouse and a cat? Tge mouse kills to survive whilst the cat kills for enjoyment. Now, of you even touch ANY of my friends again I'm going to slit your throat out, understand?"

OCC: I'm on my iPod so no fancy fonts, etc. Sorry for the short post! :/
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 am

OOC: I can beet you, Alice :p Im on my phone... whilst at work!

Matthew chuckled from the tree. "You have some fight to you, little mouse. But you forgot one thing," he purred. His left hand went over hers on the hilt of her knife. "You couldn't kill me, your innocent. You don't know what its like to take a life," he whispered, and pushed the knife against his own throat. "So go on, little mouse. Slit my throat," he purred, his right hand sliding under his jacket for his own knife. His next move was fast. He raised his right elbow and brang it down hard onto Alices shoulder hard.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:50 am

I walked up to Matthew with no fear on my face. "She may not be able to kill you, but I sure as hell can." I said, raising my hand in the air. "Stars above, give me power." I said, looking at Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:24 pm

To Kill a Witch 9-55

♦Alice♦Baker♦

"Shit!" Alice cried as his right elbow collided into her shoulder, she heard a bone-crushing brunch and grimanced. That slimey creep might have just broken her shoulder! Ok, she has an injury- she had to get out of the scene of the battle. She had dropped her knife seeing as he hit the shoulder of the one with the knife, shame to that, so there was no point in fighting...yet.

As quick as she could, she turned on her heels and ran- she didn't run away but simply ran a few meters away. She watched Daniel carefully, she should just let him fix this, after all- Matthew did nearly kill his girlfriend. She leaned against a tree, holding her shoulder in her good hand. She could feel tears filling in her eyes but she forced them back down, this injury was nothing compared to what Dad had done to her- she shouldnt cry, she wouldnt cry.

OCC: Wow :O
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:17 pm

OOC: Poor Alice - Sowwy. Is the new Lisa Baker going to be relaited to Alice? Same surnames and Kevin... You up for a bit of a battle with Matthew and Daniel? Thought I should ask before I got too carried away Rolling Eyes

Matthew watched the scene with distain. His eyes flickered over to Alice, and he smiled cruelly, unbothered by her injury. Then his gaze came back to the boy in front of him. Boy, this one is an idiot, he thought sourly. "Stars above, give me power? Come on kid, you can do better then that!" he taunted and took a step forward. "We both know that Emma would run from you if you killed me. She hates the idea of your dark magic... and your too afraid to tell her how you feel in case she does run from you... Despite the fact that she almost died in your arms, is now developing psychic abilities mainly to protect your pathetic back side and you STILL have not asked her on a date? Please. At least kiss the bitch before I slit her throat" Matthew gave a dramatic sigh, and rolled his eyes, side stepping Daniel. His knife was back in his hand, and he picked up Alice dropped knife.

He paused holding it, testing the weight of it in his hand before chucking it back to Alice. "Never drop your knife, kid," he said, his words now seeming perfectly calm... rational even! The man was a nut case. "And I look forward to finishing out fight, Little Mouse," his smile was beyond cruel... just plain nasty. He flipped his own knife into the air and caught it again. It was all a game to him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:19 pm

OOC: I don't mind Razz XDXD

I glared at Matthew, angry at his words. "Watch your MOUUUUTH!!!!!" I yelled. Something in my power changed. It was growing- transforming. Suddenly Darkness fell over me, as if I was unconscious

I am free from the seal, I thought with relief. My power was so strong that It shook the surface around us. Trees were blowing wildly from the chaotic wind. The Lightning in the skies flashed in every direction. "I must thank you Witch Hunter, for releasing me from my "prison" " I said, grinning wildly.

OOC: the person in the second post isn't Daniel. It's the darkness that has taken over his body.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Baker

Lisa Baker

Power Points : 8

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:31 am

OCC: Sorry, posted accidently on this account Razz (Pretend this post doesnt exist)

Last edited by Lisa Baker on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:33 am

To Kill a Witch 9-55

♦Alice♦Baker♦

OCC: It's alright and yep Smile

"Well, im SORRY for dropping it when you broke my shoulder" Alice hissed sarcastically and was going to throw back yet another comback when she realised that Daniel's dark magic had taken over. "Oh crap. Yo, witch hunter- I have somethng to say. Run, little mouse, run" She said copying his other statement, an evil grin coming over her face. She knew this was bad, that she should stop the dark magic that was taking over Daniel- but there was nothing she could do so it was best to just watch this creep die a horrible death.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:39 am

Matthew was either two stuped or two crazy to recognise the danger of a witch who had been taken over by power. Crazy was the more likely option. He ducked when a bolt of lightning came over head. "Now that more like it!" he cheared.

Elsewhere, Emma gasped, dropping her pen and clutching her chest. For a second it felt like she could not breathe. She could feel it, a shift in the energy of the town. "Shit... Danie..." and with that short curse, she was out her house and running.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:25 am

I laughed wildy. The power felt good. "Valix Simpthum!" I shouted the incantation. Another bolt of lightning hit the ground, but this time, starting a huge fire. It made a huge circle- blocking the Witch Hunter from escapong. "Your going to die!" I said, laughing wildly. "And ... I know the spell to do it." I said, pulling out the Book of Shadows. Fire versus Ice, Earth versus thunder, light versus Darkness- Balcoina Ramnia!" I said, laughing. A visible dark aura appeared around me, going into the body. The power was so condensed that It was weighing the body down. I looked at the man who asked for a death wish. "Now DIE!!!!" I yelled, shooting an invisible wave of power at the Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:38 pm

(OOC: No killing Matthew just yet... he is too much fun to die so soon! Very Happy But yes, he is WAY to evil to live)

The hunter dropped into a crouch, watching the fire circle with seeming intrest. He didnt look aftraid, just mildly curious as he paced the edge of the circle. His paced quickened and broke into a run before leaping over the flames. The bottems of his trousers caught fire as he did, and he landed and went straight into batting out the flames on his trousers. It hurt a little... but Matthew was up, ducking past the energy that hurtled towards him. In a flash of silver, the kinife sliced past Daniels stomache, leaving a long thin gash. Not a serious wound, but enough to draw blood.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:16 pm

I took my hand to the blood and drew across it, getting a good amount of it. I licked the blood off of the finger with eagerness. I laughed wildy as my power grew. "Your just making stronger." I said, laughing. I made a motion to the knife in the Hunter's hand. The blade was melting from the heat I was making.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Kill a Witch Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

To Kill a Witch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next