The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witch Hunter Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

Power Points : 43
Power Popularity : 0

Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:31 pm

I looked at the small bundle of pictures on the table. "Daniel's Magic has been growing without even using it." I said, looking at the others with a serious face. "The Darkness inside of him so strong that It acts as a living being inside of him." I said, taking a breath. "His stage right as of now is higher then Cassie Blake's, But her power is growing too." I said, looking at James.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

Power Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:41 pm

"Just great! Their power is increasing." I sighed out, we need to kill them before things get out of hand. "Has Isaac been notified that their power is increasing and are there any other dark magic users in town, that we know of?" I said looking at the small group of hunters.
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

Power Points : 50
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:46 pm

"Speaking of Isaac. You guys do know his niece Rachel is in town?" I said in a bored tone. I didn't particulary care but I know some of them didn't like her because she was well, a witch.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:05 pm

I looked at Dana, with a look that was curious. "Yes, Isaac has already informed of me." I said, making a smug look. "She has gotten away from us too many times to count. It's time we finally take them and kill them." I said referring to the others, looking serious. when I meant by them, I meant ALL of them. Even the ones who didn't die the day of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:52 pm

I scoffed. "You couldn't have known Jason, shes been on the run for two years and hid her energy so we couldn't find her. She grew up with Hunters, she knows the Tricks so how would Isaac know? He hasn't caught her yet." I told him If Isaac knew where she was he would have killed her by now, nothing holds him back. "Look whatever its not my business." I said getting up and walking to the table. "Whats the plan?" I asked. I was ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:18 am

There was something sinister about Matthews growing smile. He had an idea... and a pretty nasty one at that. "The school is planning a dance. Kind of a masquerade ball. I say we gate crash," he said slowly, and looked up at the others.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:18 pm

"I don't care, as long as we kill the fucking Circle." I said, forming a mischevious grin
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:48 pm

"Hmm, the masquerade ball. That's not a bad idea." I said glancing at Matthew. I turned to Sam. "You know what to do right?" I said directly to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:57 pm

I quickly answered James. "Take Dana and go dress shopping." I quickly glanced at Dana. "We dress up for the ball and at like students. We separate the guys from the girls and lure them out side to you guys." I smirked. "Dana I hope you can fight in heels if you have to." I said walking over to her. "Once the guys are captured we have to figure out how to lure the girls out." I said looking at the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:24 pm

"Thats where James could come in - he can pass for a student... just. I have to 'chaperone' and make sure there is no funny buisness. Jason can keep guard on those we fish out," he said and made a motion of 'realing' in a fish. "Or," he continued, suddenly sounding more animated. "For those who are just too discustingly in love, just grab one partner and send a text from there phone. So James, if you grab Emma and text Daniel from her phone, he will come running. Same for Cassie and Adam," he said, sitting himself on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:38 pm

I grinned. "I don't care what I do, as long as I get to have fun with Daniel for a little bit. I want him to pay for marking me, the little piece of shit." I said, slamming my hand on the table, angirly.
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:52 pm

"Masquerade ball would word perfectly. Masks so no one would kow it was us, Sam and I can act like fellow classmates. Plus I've been looking to mess with a few boys lately." I smirked. This would work well but one thing comes to mind. "What about Jake?" I asked. We all knew that he picked the stupid Circle over us and he was abit of an obstacle, one to be passed easily though.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:57 pm

I laughed at Dana. "That, I can also do." I said, smiling. "If that is okay with you, James?" I said, looking at James with a smile still on my face. "Or either Isaac or Edmond can deal with him." I added, making a good point.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 pm

I looked at Jason with a sly grin on my face. "As much as I would love to let you deal with Jake , Isaac should deal with him." I stated as I looked towards Sam and Dana. "Make sure you two will be ready."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Matthew ignored the conversation about Jake. That little trator would get what was comming to him, when the time was right. "I sugest we all get ready, and all have something to wear," he said slowly, looking around the room. "I can get away with being recognised, Sam and Dana could pass as students, Jason and James, if Daniel recognises either of you, then we are stuffed," his words where icy cold.

(OOC: Someone should make as topic for the Masqurade Ball Smile )
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:04 am

"So are Sam and I getting the guys or girls out first?" I asked. Thats what I hate most about Hunter meetings, too much talking at once.

OOC: shouldn't tell the other characters too?
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:52 pm

I nodded at James's comment. Isaac would be more fitting to take care of the traitorous wrench, I thought having a wicked grin stretch across my face. "I think we should drag the women out, But I won't be able to take part of it, because I've been marked." I said, looking at Dana. "Daniel will be able to sense me if I'm too close to him, so I suggest grabbing him first." I said, looking at Samantha and Dana. "That is, until we get Emma." I said, looking at Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:12 am

I smirk at Jason. "We should get the girls lured out. We can then use their phones to text the guys to lure them out. Cassie would be a perfect example because if someone texts both Jake and Adam, they will be sure to come running." I said with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:38 am

"Its perfect." I said with a sly grin. I hated Witches with a passion and taking out an entire Cirlce was the perfect cherry on a sundae. "Any ideas on how to execute? Are we going Ritual or by blade?" I wanted blade, nothing was better then watching a Witch die slowly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:28 pm

I looked Dana square in the eye and spoke with a serious tone. "We have to do the ritual first to take out the dark magic users. Jake will be forced to watch that and the rest of the circle get slaughtered by us. The only one that will be left when we finish off the circle will be Jake. He has a lot to answer for and it will be Isaac that kills him. As for the witches that don't have dark magic, you can mutilate them for all I care as long as they end up dead." I said the last part in a cruel and vindictive tone, completely showing my distaste for witches.

Last edited by Samantha Davis on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Matthew chuckled as he stood up. I shall get everything into the school that we should need. Rope, Iron and such. I can have a room prepared for the witches when you grab them," he said, running a finger down the sharp blade of his knife. "Lets have some fun," he purred.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:09 pm

"You all know what to do, I'm gonna scout of the town." I said heading towards the door. I glanced back at Sam and Dana. "Have fun shopping and getting girly!" I said then walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Of course James had to be a smart ass. "Bite me!" I muttered under my breath as he was leaving. "You heard him. Come on Dana we have to go find dresses and masks." I said with distaste, I did not like wearing dresses.
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:22 am

I glared at James as he walked past me and Sam. I turned back to Sam. "I really hate this part of the plan.." I muttered grabbing my stuff and followig Sam. Dressess were so lame and adding masks didn't make it any better.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:44 pm

I turned to Dana after she spoke. "You and me both." I stated then walked out the door. I knew how Dana felt we weren't the girly girl type so this was going to suck for both of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Witch Hunter Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2