The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

finding the Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:20 pm

I grabbed my phone texting, Emma. Hey, I'm right outside. I'm coming up to the door now I typed walking up to the door. I pressed send as I got to the door and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:31 pm

The house was dark, two out of the three occupants fast asleep. Emma was in her room pacing when she felt her phone vibrate. It was Daniel. That was when she heard the soft knock. She grabbed the backpack that she had prepared earlier and slid it on her shoulders, before rushing down stairs and opening the door. "Your late," she said softly, giving him a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:42 pm

I grinned at Emma with happiness on my face. "I'm sorry." I said, taking her hand. I took the car lock out of my pocket. "Ready to get this over with?" I asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Emma raised an eye brow. "We are about to break into the motel room of a man who stuck a knife in my gut, and he enjoyed it. Of course I am not ready... lets go," she gave him a wry smile as she followed him to the car. She stopped "You drive this?" she said, looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:26 pm

I smiled at Emma then glanced back at the black Porsche. "Yeah, my parents spoiled me alot." I laughed smiling. "It's small, but other then that, it's a pretty good car." I said, smiling at Emma. I tried not to think of that god-awful witch Hunter, Matthew. He almost killed her just because of spite. He completely sickened me. He was evil. More evil then the Dark Magic inside my heart.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:07 am

Emmas eyes flicked from Daniel to the car and back. "The first car that I bought back home lasted for three days before the engine dramatically fell out the bottem of the car in a cloud of black smoke" she comented as she slid into the passengers side of the car. "Do you have any idea what to do if he is there?" she added as her thoughts went to what they were about to do.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:56 pm

I smiled at Emma. Since we're not going to kill him, we're going to put him to sleep with a spell," I explained, still smiling at Emma. "It will knock him out for the rest of the night. He won't wake up while we 'snoop' through his stuff." I said, grinning
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:31 am

Emma nodded in approval. Dispite everything that had transpired, she still did not want to kill. It just was not something that she could deel with, having blood on her hands. In self defence, prehaps she could kill but to murder someone in there sleep was just too low. "Lets do this thing then. I have flash lights and the address is," she trailed off as she fished around in the back pack. "Number four, The Greenacres Motel," she read to him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 pm

I grinned at Emma. "Fine by me." I said, winking. I unlocked the car with the unlock button, and got in on the driver's side. I smiled, waiting for Emma to sit next to me on the passenger's side.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Emma hesitated before sliding into the passengers seet of the car. "You know... I may well be going insane, but I think that hunter has something personal against us... lets go find out what," she closed the car door and put the seat belt on. ""Lets go," she nodded, indicating that she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:18 pm

As I revved the Porsche to life, I took Emma's words into thought. It does seem that way, but why? I pulled out from the parking spot an drove down the street. I made a turn heading straight up the street where the Greenacres Motel was. We pulled into the parking lot. "Time for some magic." I said, grinning at Emma. I looked for room number four. Surprisingly it was straight ahead.
"Found it," I said, focusing my energy onto Matthew inside. "Stars above, drift to sleep." I said, focusing more and more energy onto Matthew. Suddenly the energy drifted. Matthew is asleep. "He's asleep." I said, giving Emma a triumphant grin.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:39 pm

She nodded, sliding out the car and closing the car door behind her. Going to the door, she unlocked it with a whispered word and a tendril of magic. Glancing around, she pushed the door opened and beconed Daniel inside, keeping an eye out for anyone who would see the two teenagers breaking into a motel. She turned the flashlight on and looked around the room, wrinkling her nose as she spotted the man who she loathed, fast asleep. Matthew was sprawled on the couch, snoring lightly. "C'mon," she called to Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:51 pm

I smiled as I followed Emma into the room. I smirked at the man on the couch. "Boy, did he let himself go," I whispered, looking around the dark room. I searched around the room, looking for anything interesting. That's when I saw a book on the counter. I opened it, looking smug. It was a list of the Witches that he killed before coming here. Names were crossed out violently with ink. that's when I saw my name, along with the Others. Emma Burling, Melissa Glaser, Faye Chaimberlain, Diana Meade, Adam Conant, Cassie Blake, Jake Armstrong, Rebecca Chaimberlain, Alice Baker, Lisa Baker, Rayvn Balcona. All of our names were in this book. The only person on the list is Devon. That's when it came to me. They don't know that Devon is a Witch. I'm afraid of what they'll do to him if they found out, I thought. "Emma, come look at this." I whispered, so we don't wake up the Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Emma didn't answer, she was stairing in the draw of the chest that she was searching through, her arm shaking. "Daniel," she called, her voice wavering. She lifted out a large crystal, irridecent and purple, An Amathyst. But that was not what held her attention. She lifted out a book, an old leather bound book. From the symbol on the front, it was a Book of Shadows. Emma realised that she was shaking and took a deep breath, trying to calm down as she opened the front cover and froze.

The book fell from her finegers.

It landed open on the page that she was looking at. It was a family tree, hand drawn. In it was the name of her grandfather, her mother... and her own name.

OOC: Muahahaha! The plot thickens
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:52 pm

I stood frozen looking at the book and glancing back at Matthew, making sure he didn't wake up from the book falling on the floor. "Is that .... A Book of Shadows?" I said, looking at the book, then back at Emma. I looked closer at the page that the book was open to. It was a family tree. Emma's family tree. Silence filled the room. I went to Emma, gently holding her.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Emma closed her eyes for a moment, leaning against Daniel. "Come on," she breathed. "We need to see if there is anything else," the look that she shock the sleeping witch hunter was venomous. She pulled away and picked up the book, and slid it into her backpack.

OOC: Daniel should find something of his too? Im kinda thinking that Matthew is also an old soul who has been murdering/tormenting these two for lifetimes
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:04 pm

OOC: but what? I don't know what Daniel could find cuz he has his Book of Shadows already Razz can you help me??? Very Happy OOhhh wait !!! i got it a Lodestone XDXD

"Wait, I want to look around. I feel like there's something connected to me." I said, looking around the room. I couldn't see around the room. It was too dark, even with the flashlights. That's when my attention came to an old small box. I opened the box, revealing a ring with Lodestone on the very center. I saw an engraved signature on it.

Balcoin

Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:25 pm

OOC: Im pretty sure L.J.Smith made up the name Loadstone for Heamatite. I have used Heamatite for YEARS and never ever heard it called that. Mind if I bring Angela into this?

Emma picked up the Amathyst and slid it into her bag, watching Daniel. "What is it? What hav-" Emma trailed off, her vision suddenly swimming, a silvery haze passing before her eyes. She grasped the side of the table, leaning on it. Something was very very wrong. She didn't notice the hunter stirring, all she could do was feel. Feel and see what was.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:34 pm

OOC: yeah XDXD lol Very Happy that's fine it brings a twist by a smidge XDXD

I went immediately over Emma's side picking her up off the table. "Emma? are you okay? talk to me." I said, still whispering. I pulled her outside so, that we didn't end waking up the Hunter. I was completely confused. What the hell is happening to Emma?
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Emma didn't answer. In her minds eye, all she could do was watch...

...The rain was pouring, soaking her through to her clothes. The book was held against her chest as she rushed to a cottage. "Sir, please open!" she screamed, banging on the door. There was an evil laugh... she turned... she screamed...

Angela was just returning back to the motel when she saw the boy she recognised. "Daniel? You ok?" thats when she saw the girl next to him. "Quick, bring her in and sit her on the sofa," Angelas voce heled no room for argument as she opened the door of her motel room.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:53 pm

I grabbed Emma, carrying her into Mrs. Wood's motel room. I set her on the Sofa just Mrs. Wood ordered me to do. I looked back over at Mrs. Wood. "Do you know what's wrong with her?" I asked, looking back at Emma.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Angela didn't answer. She put a hand to Emmas forhead and muttered under her breath. Emma relaxed, and her eyes closed. "The girls asleep," she said quietly and stood up, going to the kitchenette. She came back witb a steaming mug of hot chocolate and handed it to Daniel. "Get that down you -it'll relax you and tell me why you are breaking into a witch hunters motel room, who your girlfriend is and how she became psychic. Its rare to be a witch and have the sight," she sat herself on the sofa and looked at Daniel, curious.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:11 am

I drank a sip of the hot chocolate that she gave me, but almost spat it out when she said that Emma's psychic. "She's Psychic?" I asked, confused. "I didn't know she was Psychic; as for the breaking in, we did it because he seems to have a connection with us ... from our old pasts." I said, silently. "We're Old Souls," I explained, looking at Emma. "I think he is an Old Soul, too." I said, referring to the With Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 am

Angela gave Daniel a look that said quite clealry 'you idiot' before sighing and shaking her head. "Most people who have Dark magic end up with a psychic in one form or the other. Now Start from righ at the beginning, right from when you all met," she asked. "I may be able to help you," she added.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:47 pm

I looked at Angela while nodding. "we first met at the school. She was new, so I decided to help her out. We even have a few classes together." I said. "After school, we decided to take a walk down town, and that's when that Witch Hunter knocked me out and took Emma." I said, taking another drink of the hot chocolate. "The Circle helped getting Emma back, even though some of them got hurt. It was ... my fault that that happened that day." I said, taking a huge gulp of hot chocolate. that's when I realized that I was holding the ring still. "Mrs. Wood, do you know what this stone might be in this ring?" I asked holding the ring up. "I found it in the Witch Hunter's Motel room." I added.

Last edited by Kevin Hale on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : words missing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

finding the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth Empty

Back to top Go down

finding the Truth
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: