The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

finding the Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255
Power Popularity : 2

finding the Truth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Emma pulled her hand away from him roughly, blinking in shock. How... why... a million questions flowed through her head, as she looked down at her hands. "You... you..." the words wouldn't come. His words felt like they ate at her heart and soul, and she knew what heartbreak really was. It hurt... Oh god, it hurt so much. Being stabbed in the stomach was one thing... This was a league of it own. She did nothing to stop the crystalline tear that rolled down her cheek. She physically flinchedand clutched at her chest, as it felt like something ripping from her chest. Without a word, she scrambled out the car and was walking down the street, away. She let the tears flow freely.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508

PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:53 pm

I bit my lip, as I slowly turned to face the front of the car. Anger was flowing inside of me. Not anger at Emma... anger at myself. I hit the steering wheel with all my might. The horn rang loud. I turned on the ignition revving it to life. I sped away in the Porsche, down the dark road. I blasted the music coming out of the speakers. It was Marilyn Manson's Sweet Dreams. I continued to speed down the road, ignoring traffic limits.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:57 pm

She jumped at the horn blared and the car sped past her. The street lamp above her shattered into a thousand shards of glass as the girl sunk to her knees, crying in the street.

OOC: Ohmygod, your posts almost had me in tears!
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:08 pm

OOC: I'm sorry Razz but what did you think was it good??? Very Happy lmao

I continued to speed down the road, not giving a care in the world about my safety. I finally made a sharp swerve down into the parking space infront of the abandoned building. I got out, and walked into the rain, not only getting wet from the rain, but my tears as well.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:12 pm

OOC: I loved it! It gave me chills!

A coolness over took Emmas body, a calmness that she didn't know existed. She felt like her heart became solid... icey. She got to her feet and started to walk home. She clutched the Book of Shadows to her chest, taking one step at a time.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:14 pm

OOC: Is that it??? Razz I think we should continue at the Bloody Masquerade!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:18 pm

OOC: Already writing Emmas intro post :p
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 pm

OOC: Is it the one at the Abandoned Building?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:21 pm

OOC: Is what at the abandoned building? I posted a random thread in the forest, and I am bringing Emma into the masqurade
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:25 pm

ooh Razz lol never mind Very Happy lmao spacing out there lmao!!! XDXD
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Smile Did you PM Mallisa about our idea for developing Daniels weekness?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:37 pm

No not yet Sad Idk what to think of besides what you told me which was Emma. What else? ooooh his anger ;D and maybe his stubborness XDXD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finding the Truth   finding the Truth - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

finding the Truth
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: