The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark and rainy night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Power Points : 97
Power Popularity : 1

Dark and rainy night Empty
PostSubject: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:53 pm

It was late in the evening, and there was a cold breeze throughout the town. The stars were blocked by thick, gray clouds that filled the sky and the sunset was not visible. My car pulled up to the clearing and stopped, parking it in front of the abandoned house. I got out and started to walk towards it, looking to the sky. "Looks like rain.."I spoke to myself, quietly. I got inside and looked around, I had a habit of checking the place just to make sure. I put my bag down and took out my book of shadows, flipping through the pages and skimming it. I wasn't really looking for anything specific, just seeing if there was anything I was interested in. I had been looking to find more about my dark magic, as much as I didn't want to face it, it was in me and I wanted to be able to control it. I glanced to my phone, thinking of texting Adam, but then went back to the book. I didn't want to bother him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:40 pm

I was driving up the way to get to the Abandoned house when I saw Cassie's car. I wonder what she was doing here? I got out of my Jeep and ran up the steps to the house, I came because Diana asked if I could get her History book for her since she left it but why would Cassie be here? Its cold and getting late. I opened the door and called out "Cassie?".
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:46 pm

I looked up from the book, hearing Adams voice. I got up and started to walk to the door when I saw him, "Hey, Adam.." I said softly. I was wondering why he was there, usually I was the only one who came here this late. I liked how it was quiet, and a good place to practice without any distractions. "Why are you here?" I asked him, my eyes watching him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:32 am

"Diana asked if I could get her History book for her, shes out at a dinner with her dad. Why are you here? Its about to rain and it getting kinda late." I told her. I loved how Cassie didn't let things like that bother her but it was way to late to be out here and dangerous. She can handle her own but just the thought of her in danger...
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:40 am

I watched Adam with big eyes, then slightly looked down "Oh, I just came here to practice, and I just needed to get away to think a-" I stopped my sentence then looked to Adam, giving him a half smile. I didn't quite want to tell him what I was thinking about, seeing how he was a big part of it. I thought back to when I first learned I was a witch, then the spell Adam and I did. It felt so..great, connecting with him like that. I don't know why, but I loved it. Adam made me feel safe, and comfortable..I don't know. I then realized I had spaced out for a few moments there, then quickly looked back up at Adam. "You should probably be getting that book to Diana." I said finally, my voice not as confident as it had been before.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:22 pm

"I could hang out here if you want. Shes not gonna be back for a while." I told her. I would take any chance to spend time with Cassie even if it was late and getting rainy.

ooc:sorry its short Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 pm

I walked up to the Porch, with stress on my face. I have never been so stressed out from my homework. I'm glad I am here, I thought. Adam probably wouldn't know I'm here, I thought, making a grin. I walked in, sadly to find Adam and Cassie infront of me. Veery bad timing, I thought negatively to myself. I embraced myself for Adam yelling at me.

OOC: You don't mind if I join do you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:22 pm

"Yeah, I'd loved if you sta-" I stopped my sentence and turned, looking to see Kevin in the door way. It surprised me, and I waited for him to say something, but then looked over to Adam.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:07 pm

"Daniel? What are you doing here?" I asked confused. Is it a new thing to come outside in the rain and get drenched? It must be a trend I am gladly missing, I hate being sick. I mean I'm all for a rainy night but this late and cold?

OOC:Your Daniel right?Lol
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 pm

I looked to Adam, then to Daniel. I smiled sort of, it was a bit weird, I didn't know Daniel too well. I looked down, finally saying out loud "So..guess this place has become a late night getaway, huh?" I smiled a bit, I knew I shouldn't of come here alone so late at night, especially on a night like this. The sound of rain could be heard hitting the roof.

ooc; Opps, was it Daniel? Im sorryy! Wasn't sure (:
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:11 pm

OOC: It's Devon sorry I should've done the post in third. I'm so used to doing it in first person lmao sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:42 pm

OOC:Its alright Smile and Cassie Daniel and Devon are two of the few charries he has. He also Jake Lee and a witch hunter named Jason, right Kevin? lol and you might as well be Daniel now Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:57 am

OOC: okay Razz XDXD OOC: and I'm also John Blackwell Razz

"Hey guys. Sorry if I'm interrupting." I said, looking at both of them. "I'll be upstairs practicing something that I've been wanting to try out." I said. I didn't want to really tell them that I was going to try to make a spell to further compress my magic. I started to walk up the steps.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:08 am

"No, it's fine.."Cassie spoke softly, nodding to him. She watched him go up the stairs and then looked at Adam, feeling a bit awkward. "Well, i'm going to stay, practice my magic a bit. If you want to practice with me?" She asked him, almost sounding excited. She loved practicing her magic with Adam, ever since that first spell they did together.

Last edited by Cassie Blake on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:05 pm

I was about to reply to Daniel but Cassie asked if I wanted to practice magic with her. A grin spread across my face. "I'd love too." I told her. I'd cross the end of the world for this girl.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:21 pm

I smiled at them. "Well, I'll be upstairs if you need me." I said, gliding up the stairs. I walked in the master bed room, getting out my Book of Shadows.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:28 pm

Cassie nodded to Daniel, watching him disappear up the stairs. He seemed a bit suspicious, but she shook it off. She comes here alone to practice whenever she could, so she couldn't really be suspicious of him. She turned her attention to Adam, smiling and nodding. She was so glad to hear that he wanted to. Practicing alone was great, but with him was even better. "Alright..what should be do first?" She asked, her voice now eager. Every now and then thought she would look to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:04 am

I smiled at her. "Anything you want." I told her. I loved doing magic with Cassie because I like when our energys connected. I could see her eyeing the stairs. Which was kinda weird considering she was kinda friends with him.

OOC: The Cassie before you had a friendship with Daniel because you guys both have Dark Magic. Thats all I know but if you want to continue or not with the friendship you should probably let him know Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Cassie smiled at Adam. "Alright!" She said, excited to practice magic with him. She looked to the stairs again, and back to Adam. "Should we see if Daniel wants to practice with us?" They were friends, and she didn't want him to feel left out. Although there was a chance their power would end b stronger than Adam's, she still thought it was a good idea. Even though she wanted to explore her dark magic side more, she knew she probably shouldn't with Adam around. She didn't want him worrying.

ooc; Alright! Thanks, ha. I've been trying to read up on the old Cassie's posts and stuff I've just been busy. But yes, I'd like to continue their friendship! (:
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:17 pm

My smile dropped a bit when she mentioned Daniel should join us. We still weren't the best of friends because I was still suspicious and I don't know how but I think he knew. I put on another smile but just a small one. "Like I said, whatever you want." I told her. I wanted to practice alone with her so she could feel safe enough to us her Dark magic, I wanted her to be able to trust someone other then Jake with her magic.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Cassie nodded, but could see Adam wasn't too keene with her wanting him to join. "Well, we can let him be for now. I don't mind it being just us." Cassie gave a big smile, hoping to make Adam smile back at her. She loved his smile. It brightened her day. "So, I was looking through my Book of Shadows and I found a spell to control objects, make them levitate and move without touching them that I wanted to try." Cassie walked right up to Adam, then took his hand. "Alright, just close your eyes and repeat after me."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:41 am

I smiled back at Cassie after she smiled at me. I could look at that smile all day and never tire of it, it was the most beautiful thing in the world. Cassie took my hand and told me to close my eyes. I grabbed tight onto her hand "Okay, I trust you." I told her. I didn't have to say that but I wanted too.

OOC:So the guy who plays Daniel is grounded I guess so he might not be on for awhile. The people on TVD told me because hes also on that site Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:24 am

Cassie smiled to Adam, she was glad he trusted her. She said some things in a different language, focusing hard on the spell she and Adam were now casting. She allowed him to repeat and gripped his hand. She opened her eyes, staring at the table in the room when a few of the things on the table started to levitate upwards. A book, some pens, and a small glass. She smiled, but she wanted something bigger than that. She tried harder to focus on something bigger, but caused the already floating objects to be thrown throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:31 pm

I jumped when everything we levitated was pretty much thrown around the room. Our energies plus Cassie's dark magic probably caused it to happen. I looked at her and she seemed a little shook up. I put my arms on her shoulders "Are you okay?" I asked her worried.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Cassie was a little shocked at what happened, but was also frustrated. Why hadn't it worked right? She nodded to Adam. "Yeah, let's try it again." Her response was quick and she pulled his hands into hers. She held it, and repeated the spell, almost gripping his hand now. Nothing happened because Adam wasn't repeated it, due to the fact that Cassie had so quickly gotten into it again. She let go of his hand and grabbed her book, searching for another spell they could try. She seemed tense, and a bit angry now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark and rainy night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next