The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark and rainy night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

Dark and rainy night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Cassie wanted to try the spell again but I didn't. When she grabbed onto my hand I wanted to pull away because she was garbbing pretty tight. She seemed a little frustrated and then looked in her Book of Shadows to what I think was to look for another spell. "Cassie maybe we should calm down for a second. That spell was pretty big." I said. I was getting worried. Was Cassie's Dark Magic affecting her?
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Power Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:07 am

"But Adam, I don't want to slow down." Cassie watched Adam, then looked back to her book. Her heart was beating so fast now and she wasn't sure why. Her hands were shaky as she flipped the pages of her book, stopping on a page. Her hand took Adam's again, only this time she didn't grip it.She tried to focus all her energy again, this time not even reciting a spell. The light in the room flickered a bit, and Cassie was shaking almost. She let go of his hand,standing up and pacing, not sure what to do. The flickering light blew out, leaving the room rather dark.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:46 am

Cassie was really starting to worry me, shes seemed to have a need to use magic. She became really paranod almost and she was shaking and pacing. Cassie tried again to do a spell that I couldn't do because of how I was focused only on her well being. Before I could say anything the lights had gone out and the house was silent. "Cassie?" I asked both worried and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:46 pm

I walked into the Circle that I made on the floor with the piece of chalk. The candles were lit and sitting on the points of the star within the circle. If this doesn't help me protect myself from my darkness, then how will I have the strength to protect Emma? I thought, opening my Book of Shadows. This spell was the one that I never knew how to read, but I took my time with it, and finally decoded it. This spell will recreate the broken seals that were broken from my past lives, but this spell could also hurt me. It could reject my energy and possibly kill me. I have nothing left to lose. It's either save Emma, or die, leaving her behind.

I felt the power surge through my fingertips, and that's what scared me. It wasn't me flowing the energy. "If you think that I'm going to let you do this, then your dead wrong." the darkness sneered in my head. In a hurried tone, I blurted out the incantation. " Dimure Alvint Remscint -" A pain shot out of my chest. Was that the darkness? Was it that strong that it could physically hurt my body? Suddenly, the lights in the room went dim. The candles blew out. Time to let loose. The darkness thought.

OOC: The post below is the darkness taking over.

I walked out of the circle that my carrier made. "It won't matter. Even if he managed to recreate the seals, I would just turn around and break them again." I said, stretching a wicked smile across my face. "This body might actually do me good. I might keep it." I said to myself, looking at the mirror in the back of the room. The light from the lightning flashed my reflection at me as it stretched across the mirror. The body was Daniel's, but it wasn't him. I sensed two people downstairs. I guess it's time to play, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark and rainy night   Dark and rainy night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark and rainy night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2