The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilith White

Lilith White

Power Points : 81
Power Popularity : 1

'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' Empty
PostSubject: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:58 pm

The clock slowly ticked, the sound from it seeming so much louder than it actually was. Kids figgited in their seats, waiting patiently. Most had already put their books away, anticipating the bell to ring any second. And finally, it did. The ringing sound echoed through out the school, and quickly did the kids get up to leave to classrooms. Lilith stood at the front of her class, a wide smile on her crimson lips. "Alright students, don't forget you have a work sheet due tomorrow." Her voice was gentle, and welcoming. As the last kid excited to classroom, the smile that had once been on her face disappeared and she went and sat back at her desk. Her hands went to her mug of coffee, bringing it to her lips and sipping it. "Ugh, this class room smells so gross. What filthy children." Another sip from her coffee, but then she looked at the cup with frustration."Damn it, I'm out. Wish I had some alcohol to fill it with." A smirk came onto her lips, and she got up and left the classroom, grabbing a folder as she left.

Her heels clicked loudly on the poorly waxed hallway floor, and she made her way past kids goofing off at their lockers. Her bright blue eyes scanned the hall. 'Children are so immature..' She thought to herself. She stopped in front of a door, on it read the words 'TEACHERS LOUNGE' in all capitols. Reaching for the knob, she opened it and walked straight to the coffee machine. She poured herself a hot cup of black coffee, than sat down in one of the chairs at the table. It creaked, and she sipped her coffee, pleased to have more coffee again even if it did taste horrible. There were no more classes that day, and as eager as she was to leave, she had to do stupid paperwork. She threw the folder onto the table, opening it and reading through. "This is so stupid." She muttered, but took a pen out and started on it. 'The sooner I get this bull shit work done, the sooner I will be able to leave and get hunting'
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Matthew was bored. Well, that was nothing new. Teaching English was a doodle, although most of the kids were as thick as two short planks. Apart from the witches, there was very little talent for English at the school. And he was going to be slitting each and every witches throat very soon anyways. And besides, it was just too funny. Teaching the book "The Malleus Maleficarum" or the witches hammer, as it translates too was a bit of a joke. A hidden message, that he knew who the witches were, what they were, and he was coming for them.

Life's a bitch, well, it is if you were a witch in the Advanced English class, taught by Matthew Cortez.

With a sly little smile, the witch hunter strode towards the staff room, hands in the pockets of his tailored jacket. He liked to look smart, and he liked to look good. It was his charm. His secret weapon.

He rounded the corner, to find a full blown fight taking place in the corridors, just out side the teachers lounge. Great. With a sigh, he made his presence known to the crowded hall. The students were shouting, jeering at the two scrapping.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" He roared as he shoved through the students. He bashed on the staff room door, to get some back up. Wheedling a knife infront of the students would be a bad idea - it would blow his cover!

It was tempting though.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:49 pm

The bash on the door made Lilith look up, arching an eyebrow. She pushed her seat out, leaving her coffee and paperwork behind and heading to the door, she opened it to find the crowd, and seemed very displeased. "Stupid children" She muttered, quiet enough so that no one would hear.

She could see that a teacher had got involved, which meant she should probably too. Since she was a teacher. She walked over to the students, her arms crossed and her eyes glaring at the ones who seemed to have started this. "You two," She spoke, her voice cold. As they continued to fight, she walked closer and grabbed one of the kids by the back of his shirt, pulling the kid to her. Although he was bigger than her, she was strong, and held his shirt tight enough so that no matter how he struggled he couldn't break free. "Everyone leave, now! Show's over." She sounded stern, and as the crowd twindled she looked to the other teacher who had started to break the fight up. She gave a weak smile, then pulled the other kid involved over to her. She looked the two in the eyes. "Principals office." She said, gently pushing them away from her and watching to make sure they went there. Oh, how she wished she could of just pushed them to the ground and show them what a real fight was.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:29 am

Matthew watched at the female teacher broke up the fight. A new teacher, by the looks of things. He returned her smile before turning on the spectators who were still hanging around. "Well? What are you waiting for? GET BACK TO CLASS," he shouted, shooing the students away. When finally the corridor had dissipated, he turned to the new teacher.

"Thank you... Lilith, isn't it? Lilith White?" He asked politely. He had heard mention of the new teacher, and was slightly irritated by it. The old teachers he knew well, and had charmed. (well, wrapped around his little finger!) and a new one... It was just irritating.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:21 am

Lilith watched the other teacher shout at the students, slighty smirking. It was fun watching them run. The way kids got when they were being yelled at was hilarious. They get so scared. She glared to the kids as they ran down the hall, then turned to the other teacher.

Lilith's first thought was to respond with 'What's it to you?' but since she was playing to part of a teacher she forced a smiled."Yes, Ms. White." Her hand went out, waiting for him to return with a hand shake."You can call me Lilith though, or Lily if you like." Her smile turned into a smirk, with a dark feeling to it and she winked. She was good at using her looks to get people to like her, and to control them easily. They were like puppets to her.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:43 am

Matthew reached out and took her hand, shaking it. There was something about this girl... something that he just could not quite place. "Matthew Cortez... advanced English," he said slowly, and shock her hand before dropping it. His smile was nice, but there was a suspicion in his eyes. [B]"Come in, I interrupted your break," he said and opened the staff room door for her.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 am

Lilith gave Matthew a warm smile. "Thank you" She followed him into the room, going and sitting down where he papers had been placed. On the side of one of them, she had doodled a person with a witches hat, and had crossed it out. Obviously she had only one thing on her mind. She picked up her coffee and sipped it again. "Gross." She muttered, getting back up to place to cup of coffee into the microwave. She set the timer and let it go, then looked to Matthew. "So, how long have you been a teacher here, Matthew." Her voice sounded like she was interested, but really she wasn't. She was just making sure he wasn't one of those bloody witches. There was a beep, and Lilith grabbed her coffee out of the microwave and sat back down at the table, picking up her pen.

Last edited by Lilith White on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Matthew walked past the staff room door, and without her seeing, locked it. He approached her slowly, wary. She wasn't a witch, that was certain. She moved too quick, like a snake. He approached with caution. "A few weeks now... I was bought in when the last one washed ashore with eight stab wounds," he said and in one fluid motion was behind her, the blade of his knife pointing at the back of her neck. "Unfortunately for you it only takes one stab wound to sever your spinal cord, sweetheart. Now who are you really - and try not to lie to me, sweetheart, I only have so much patience left" he growled dangerously, holding the knife firm against the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:51 pm

"And why would I want to tell you that? Lilith replied, feeling the cold blade against her neck. It didn't phase her though. She smiled. "Now handsome, is this really how you want to handle things?" Her voice was sweet but she laughed, and was able to move forward and push him away, turning to face him. She reached in her shirt, and slipped out a switch blade from her bra, flipped it open. She stood in front of him with her blade, him in front of her with his. "Don't you know it's not nice to pick on the new girl" She replied, sarcastically. This could be fun. Lilith could tell he wasn't a witch, if he had been he would have used his magic on her instead of a knife.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:02 pm

"You want to tell me because there is enough bull going around this town to fill up Texas, and the last thing I need is another egotistical idiot getting in my way," he growled, and lowered his stance slightly, rising up onto the balls of hid feet. It was a fighting stance, he was ready for her. "And thank you, I know I am handome - Your not exactly displeasing to the eye," he added. Well, telling her that she was hot would just feed her ego. He watched her remove the knife and laughed. "How many new girls carry weapons in there bras? Wanna show me what else you have in there?" he said with a dry laugh, circling her.

OOC:// Couldn't resist :p

Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:18 pm

"Oh, like yourself?" Lilith giggled softly, shaking her head to him. "Trust me, honey. I'm not one you want to mess with." She stood ready and watched him walked around, following his every move. The minute he made any move, she would be right on him. "What, no asking me out for a drink first? How typical." She quickly moved to get behind him, grabbing his wrists and holding them behind his back. She had a tight grip, but didn't know how long it would last since he seemed quick and rather strong. "Now, don't tell me you're as slow as those filthy witches." She knew mentioning them would be a long shot, but there was a chance that he was a hunter, which would make this more interesting. And if not, her mentioning would not matter, since not any normal person would threaten someone with a knife out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Matthew rolled his eyes as she grabbed his wrist. Oh now she was in for it... "Ask you out for a drink? You practically cut my hand of when I asked your name," he retorted. Yanking one his arms free, he reached behind his head and grabbed a handful of the back of her shirt. With a small grunt of effort, he yanked and pulled her over his shoulder and onto the coffee table in front of him, so that she landed sprawled on her back. In one quick move, he was leaning over her, knife pressed at her throat.

The commotion of Lilith landing on the coffee table had attracted the attention of someone out side. Matthew was vaguely aware of someone hammering on the door, but he ignored it, looking down at the woman below him with a grin of smug satisfaction. Well, now who is slow? And what the hell does a little lady like you know about witches?" he said, sounding just as cocky as he looked.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:02 am

Lilith looked with to Matthew who was now practically on top of her. She smiled and shook her head."Well, I've been watching witches get killed my whole life." Lilith completely ignored the banging on the door, her bright eyes staring to Matthew. Her leg wrapped around him, and she was able to switch them around so that he was laying on the table. She was ontop of him, the blade still to her throat. "I love to watch those ignorant, bastard witches bleed." Her voice was almost sinister, and she just laughed. "I would rip every single one of them into a million pieces if I could, well actually I am going to do. And I'm great at it,too" Her eyes never moved from Matthew, and she didn't let her guard down. He was cocky alright, but so was she.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:23 am

Matther looked slightly perplexed at the switch. "You owe me a new jacket," he saidcasualy, feeling the coffee seep into the cloth. The smile never left his face though. "So, you are a hunter, are you, and there I was thinking that you just wanted to get me betweeb your legs" he grunted and rolled, pushing her off the coffee table and onto the floor, so that he was now straddling her. He leant forward, a little smirk on his face. "Are there enough witches in this town for both of us?" he whispered.

OOC: Posting at work via phone
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:33 am

Lilith smirked,"Sure, you seem a bit slow..might need some help." She winked, standing up. She still had her blade in her hand, and she walked up close to him. Her nose was almost touching his, but she was slightly shorter than him. "You can clean up after i'm done, if you'd like." Lilith laughed again, running the smooth side of her knife down his jacket. The room now smelt of coffee, and the paperwork she had on the table were stained, or rather soaked in a deep brown color. Lilith's eyes watched him carefully
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 am

Matthew didn't like not winning a fight. It wasn't that he had lost, it was that he did not win... and that made him mad. He grabbed her and shoved her into the window with enough force that the glass behind her cracked. "Get in line, bitch," he said simply and turned away.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:17 am

Lilith's smile faded a bit, and she shut her eyes tightly. As much as that hurt, she wasn't going to admit it. Not to him. As he walked away she glared, moved forward and kicking him so that he hit the wall. She walked behind him and held her foot against his back, pushing the back of her heel hard."You are such a gentleman." Her voice seemed more frustrated now, and almost eager to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:45 am

Matthew grunted as he hit the wall. Ouch... He felt the heal of her shoe pressing into her lower back. He reacheed behind himself and grasped her ankle. "And you," he said and twisted his body, yanking her ankle so that she lost her balance. "Are no lady," he said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:53 am

Lilith hit the ground, her back hitting the table as she fell. She glared up to him and stood herself up,"Well, Matthew." She spoke softer now, but still with a harsh tone. "I won't get in your way, if you don't get in my way." She closed her knife, but kept her fingers on it so that she could easily open it. "How does someone like you get into witch hunting? She asked, almost sounding interested. "Hopefully you can keep up to me"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Matthew held up his hands to show that he was unarmed, and was not going to attack... yet. He pondered her comment about getting in the way for a moment, before stepping back. "Actually, you may just be what this town needs," he said in thought. "Its infested with Witch's and every other hunter I have encountered so far is absolutely useless - They couldn't spot a witch if one danced in front of them naked wearing a pointy black hat," he said, with a slight smile, cold and heartless as it was. "Most of the ones that I have encountered are teenagers at best, and as useless as each other. You seem to have a brain" he said slowly. It was almost a complement... almost.

He heard a banging on the door as the headmistress shouted through, threatening to get the janitor to open the door. "How did I get into witch hunting? Well, that's a story for another day, not that its ant of your business," he said slowly. Matthew liked Lilith. She was as cold and heard headed as him. "How about I buy you that drink later, and I can tell you all about the little witched of this town," he said. It was a reasonable offer.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Lilith that he wasn't going to harm her, so she pushed the closed blade back into its place in her bra. "Alright, just don't be cheap." She winked to him again, then nodded. She didn't quite trust him, but she could tell he was on her side. She wasn't too keene with working with other people, but if she had to work with anyone, he seemed like the right person. She finally looked to the door, hearing the people and rolling her eyes. "They are so dramatic." She said and walked to the cracked window, opening it. She walked to the door and paused, then unlocked and opened the door to face the people."We took a student in here to talk to him, but he wouldn't calm down and locked us in. He had a knife, but he managed to escape out the window." She looked calmer now, and almost like she was going to cry. She was good at coming up with stories quickly. She turned, looking to Matthew, and smirking
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Matthew came to her side. "Its ok Lilith," he said gently and put a comforting arm around her shoulders. He rounded on the headmistress, cold fury evident. "Jason Decker, the arrogant blonde boy attacked a new teacher and threw a cup of coffee at my back," he turned, showing the coffee marks down his back. Matthew looked furious, but played along with Lilith's story.

It was a while before Matthew got a moment to speak to Lilith again. After the poor student was dragged into the heads office, and the room was cleared up, Matthew came to stand beside Lilith. "I gotta give it to you... that was pretty good... for a girl," he said quietly, just low enough so that she could hear.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Lilith smirked as the room emptied, besides the two of them."Why, thank you. I like to put on a show, makes things more entertaining." She turned and looked at him, her arms crossed."So, about that drink." As she talked, she walked over the table. The janitor had cleaned it up, besides the few papers she had that were still in tact, surprisingly. She picked them up, but just threw them away. No point in completing the stupid papers of practically all of them were missing. "Where and when? I would choose a place, seeing as you might not know what good alcohol is, but I haven't had a chance to explore this new town." Her back was turned to him as she picked up, going over and closing the window that she had opened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Matthew nodded. Putting on a show did make it more entertaining. He watched her move around the room. She moved like a cat ready to spring, to pounce and shred her prey. He didn't bother to hide the fact that he was checking her out. "Sweetheart, I know more about alcohol then you know about killing witches," he said sarcastically as he gathered up his own belongings. School had ended and most of the students had left. "Shame we didn't get to finish our fight earlier - I was about ready to kick your ass into next week. You fight like a girl," he said with a smirk, although was reedy to duck in case she decided to throw something at him. A punch or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:55 am

Lilith shook her head as she continued to move through out the small room, tidying up.Though she really didn't care, she still had to pretend she was a teacher who did"I highly doubt that"She looked to him, holding her papers. She stopped when he threw in another insult, slightly smiling but there was some irritation to it. Suddenly, she had pushed him into the wall, her hands holding his arms down and her body was pressed right into his. "You fight like a dirty little witch" Lilith whispered into his ear, smirking as she did. She was the type who was always looking for a fight, whether she was intending to or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' Empty

Back to top Go down

'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: