The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138
Power Popularity : 1

'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:06 am

Matthew grunted as he hit the wall. Well, he hadn't been ready for THAT! Slight irritation asside, he smirked as he wriggled his fingers, and pushed against her. No, he couldn't move for the moment. The way she had him pinned, he was in a position where he could not move without exerting alot of force. However being pinned to the wall by a sexy young witch hunter had... good points. "So what do you want to do to this filthy little witch?" he breathed into her ear, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

Power Points : 81

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 am

Lilith stared at him, she could feel her heart beat getting faster. She grinned to him, "Oh, you wish.." She said, her voice soft like the whisper but still had some power to it. She still didn't let go, she was enjoying the feel of their bodys together, and she waited,"What, am I too strong for you now?" Lilith knew she was strong, but he was also very strong as well. Would she say that he was stronger than her, no. She would never admit that. She had come across hunters over the years, and seeing that shew as a girl they would tease her about it. 'Girls are weak' Most of them said, and even when she had tried to start a fight with them most refused because she was a girl. Matthew was one of the first to actually treat her differently, and she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 am

He laughed and his tounge flicked out, licking her earlobe lightly. "Too strong for me?" he pushed, forcing her hands away and catching her wrists. He grabbed her and turned, reversing there positions and pinning her to the wall. "Baby, you have no clue what I wish," he breathed in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:49 am

Lilith glared to him, attempting to move herself away but couldn't. His grip was too tight for her, and she stood there pinned to the wall. Her eyes met his and she watched carefully."Than tell me" She finally said, after a moment of silence between them. She took a deep breath, struggling a bit to get out, but tried not to show him that. Her face was close to his, and she waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:02 am

The smirk grew bigger as he pressed against her. The air was thick with tension. Matthew breathed heavily. "What do I wish?" he repeated and suddenly stepped back, letting her go. "Sorry, sweetheart. you would have to beet that one out of me," he said, winking as he turned away.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:07 am

Liliths body moved away from the wall about as he let her go, and she stood there motionless. She just watched him, then grinned and shook her head. "Are you sure about that?" She asked, walked to him and throwing a fist into his back. It didnt do too much, but there was till an effect to it."So, about that drink" She ripped one of the papers she had in her hand, scribbling a few numbers down and pulling him close, reaching her hand down his front pocket and putting the paper in it."Call it. Let me know where and when." She was still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:23 am

As she pulled him close, Matthews grin got wider. His hands automaticly found the small of her baback. "You seem to like being close to me," he teased, holding her firm.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:29 am

Lilith's big eyes watched him, still smirking at him. "Can't help it, guess I'm attracted to fools like you." She chuckled, feeling his hand on her back. She moved herself a bit, the touch of his hand tickling a bit, but she remained in his arms. The papers that were once in her hand now were on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:52 am

The man chuckled darkly, as he tightened his grip. "And I just happen to be attracted to women who can hold there own," he whispered into her ear. Matthew was in a bit of a catch twenty too. On one hand he wanted to kiss her senseless... and do other stuff. On the other hand, there was the little matter of the witch infested town. He let his hands slide to her hips before stepping away. "Business before pleasure, Little Lilith," he almost purred as he reached up, brushing a strand of hair out her face. "I happen to know a very special place for that drink later," his smile turned cold, crual and nasty. "The owner is a very...magical person," he said, withdrawing the second hand from her hip. He seemed to enjoy teasing her, and her him.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Lilith's body was warm when his hand rested on her hips, and he stepped away she could feel herself cooling down. His attitude, and dark personality attracted her to him, and the fact that he was good looking didn't help. She would be all over him if she had that chance, but now was not that time. As he backed off, she took a step back herself, moving her hand to her hip and grinning."Magical sounds perrfect" She moved back again, now standing next to the door. She rested her body on the door frame,"Now, wear something nice." Lilith said, then winked to him playfully. She was eager, not having had a chance to find any witches in town yet, and he knew where they were. More specifically, who they were.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Matthew chuckled at he watched her go. Oh he liked this girl, he liked her a hell of a lot. And she wasn't running away from him screaming. Now that was a pleasant change. He walked past her, pausing to call back over his shoulder that he would call her later.

[OOC: I shall make a new topic in downtown]
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:39 pm

ooc; Okay! :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'   'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Crimson red lips and bright blue eyes'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: