The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you suffering? (Lilith)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilith White

Lilith White

Power Points : 81
Power Popularity : 1

Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Lilith groaned and struggled for a moment, but then pushed herself off of the tree. She slipped her wrist from his hand, kicking the side of his neck causing him to hit the tree this time. She did a quick back flip away from him,"Go ahead and try." She said, grinning to him. Her dress was messed up a bit, the left strap half off of her shoulder. She was not planning on losing this time, not to him. It was bad enough that she so easily let a witch attack her. She was ready for him.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Matthew sneered at her cruely. "I don't need to try," he said. Suddenly he lunged for her, grabbed her by the shoulders... and kissed her. He kissed her for a lingering moment before knocking her to the ground. He came to stand just beside her, and prodded her with his foot. "im not one of your religious town boy," he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Lilith was a bit shocked by the kiss, but didn't show it. She grabbed his foot, pulling him down on top of her. "Oh really." She said, her eyes gazing into his as she lay beneath him. Their lips were close, almost touching, and she smirked. "Are you sure you can handle it? You seem pretty weak to me.." She laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:18 pm

He looked down on Lilith and smirked. "Thats ritch comming from the one who is currently on the floor,' he shifted his weight, sitting up. "I don't know about you, Lil' - I thought you were better then that." he said, deliberately doing his best to wind her up.

OOC: These two sooooo deserve eachother
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Lilith glared to Matthew, still on the ground of the forest. She sat up a bit,"I am" She growled, standing herself up. She was now taller than him, since he was still sitting on the ground. She pushed her hair out of her face, she seemed a bit flustered and tried to hid it. She hated showing weakness. Lilith looked down to him, then pushed him over with her foot, grinning. "You haven't seen anything yet."

ooc; Yessss I agree!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Matthew drew a sharp in breath as he was pushed on his back. Damn, this woman was hot. With a smirk, he put both hands behind his head casualy, like we was sunbathing on a beach. Rather then topless in a damp forest with a body in the back of the car. "So show me," he said lazily.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Lilith stared down to him, watching him closely. He seemed to love to get her going. She got to the ground and pulled him so he was sitting up, her cold hand on his shoulder. She moved herself so she was kneeling around him, one of her hands placed on his bare chest. She moved her head to push her hair out of her face, the left strap of her dress now on her arm rather than her shoulder, leaving her shoulder bare. She moved herself close to her, breathing on his neck gently and smiling."I can play you so easily." She whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Matthew laughed quietly and slid his arms around her, supporting her. "I am somewhat enjoying being played by you," he said, running his fingernails over her shoulders. "So what now? is this you kicking my ass?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Lilith smirked. "Maybe.." She said, looked to him. She moved herself so her leg was under him and she flipped him over. She stood up, grabbing one of the belt loops on his pants to pick him up and she threw him a bit of a ways, into another tree. She walked over and pinned to the tree, grabbed his neck tightly and squeezing it. "Is this any better? She asked, her nails digging slightly into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:26 pm

Matther arched an eye brow. "I like em feisty," and grabed the wrist, detching it from his neck. He twisted it harshly. "But you let your anger rule you. Thats where you slip up," he bsaid and let her go. He hid the fact that hitting the tree had hurt alot. He was pretty sure that she has dislocated shoulder. He tested the fingers lightly and winced. Yep, the bitch had dislocated his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Lilith listened to him, taking a few steps away. She hated when people assumed she was angry, it made her angry. But she knew she had trouble with balancing her anger when she fought. It was the way her dad had taught her, and it was a hard habit to kick. And, she didnt like the fact that he now knew that was a weakness of hers. "Hope that felt good." She said to him, her voice harsh. She walked back over to the car, completely ignoring him now, and opened the back door where the body lay.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Matther opened his mouth and swore. "My arms poped out... I need a hand to get it back in," he said, sounding furious as he looked. He never asked for help... and he haited that he had to now.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Lilith grinned slightly and walked over to him. She put her hand on his shoulder and felt around, then found a good spot. She pushed, and then again until it was back in its proper place. Though she could of done it painfully, she did it rather gently. "There." She said, almost sounding sincere and caring. "I would apologize, but you're the one who asked for it."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Matthews eyes narrowed, glairing at her dangerously. He grunted as the shoulder poped back in. It hurt... but injurys were the price you paid for being a witch hunter. He hated that he had to ask Lilith for help, of all people. But he was grateful for it. They seemed to have an understanding... a bond shared in the blood of the witch that they killed. He tested the arm gently, and nodded in thanks, standing up and going to the car, taking out a shovel, and started to dig.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Lilith helped him dig, the ground was damp which made it easier."So does this guy have any one else in his bloodline that we can have fun with? Lilith asked and gave a slight grin. This was the first witch she had killed since she got in town, and she was eager to kill more. soon. When they were done, she went to go get the body with him, but tripped and fell right onto him. She groaned, looking at Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Matthew was about to answer her question however saw her stumble caught her as she fell. Well, who wouldn't? It was somewhat instinctual. See something hurtling towards you, catch it. A pretty girl? Definately worth catching! He looked down at the woman in his arms, and smiled. Almost warmly. "You know, I seem to think you like falling into my arms," he said quietly, and helped her onto her feet, a steadying hand behind her. He felt almost reluctant to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Lilith felt comfortable in his arms as he caught her. She stared up to him, and with his help stood back up. Lilith stood there, liking the feel of his hand on her back quite a bit. She stayed silent for a moment, but finally responded."Funny, ha." Her reply was short, and normally she was quick to come up with a good comeback, but that she couldn't think of one. Her body had become extremely warm, but she moved herself away from him and went over to the body. She put it into the hole they had made, staring down into it as the body fell.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:56 pm

"Y'know," Matthew said, picking up the shovel and beginning to bury the body. "You should attend the masquerade ball. Your a teacher, and several other hunters are planning a little... private party with some of the witches," he looked up at her, leaning against the shovel. "What do you say? A chance to wipe a dozen out at once?" he said, casually as if he had asked her to a movie. Not to a blood bath. "And plus, it would be useful to have someone with a brain cell there, who is not afraid to think and take action" he said. It was a compliment, if rather under handed. From Mr Cortez, a complement was rare. Especially to a woman. Not that Matthew was sexist... Ok, he could be a total chauvinistic bastard, but the woman who had succeeded in besting him deserved respect. He gave it grudgingly, and would never let her know that she had bested him. His mind went through all this as he started to shovel the earth back, wiping the sweat from his brow as he did.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Lilith helped Matthew fill the hole with dirt, listening to him as she did. Was that a compliment she just heard? She smile a bit, and continued to push the dirt in. "A masquerade huh? Sounds like it'll be fun." She laughed darkly and smirked. This would be exactly what she needed. Killing all those stupid, little witches who run around and use their magic whenever they feel. The just needed to be gone. She shoveled more dirt into the hole, and one it was filled she patted it down and looked at him."What a great team we are." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:21 pm

He nodded, throwing the shovel into the back of the car. "Between fighting and wanting to kill each other... we are a great team," he agreed, checking the site over once more and going to the drivers side. "Even of you fight like a girl," he winked at her as he got in.

Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:37 pm

"Pretty sure it is you, not me, who fights like a little girl." She laughed. "And you sure get hurt easier than one"Lilith shook her head, getting into the car and looked to him. She pulled him to her, like she was going to hit him, but ended up kissing him instead. She kept him in for a kiss for a moment, her tongue pushing into his mouth before she let go, sitting back in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Matthew arched an eye brow. "The shoulders an old one, happened when I got ru-" he was cut off as she kissed him. Well, that was unexpected. As she pulled away, he narrowed his eyes at her. "You know, if your not careful I may just have to kidnap you and drag you back to my room, and then have my wicked way with you," he practically growled. Damn this woman, doing things to his body. Matthew didn't like not being in control.

Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Lilith smirked to him,"Go ahead, I bet you wouldn't be able to." She said, her voice dark. She chuckled a bit, moving her hand to his neck and rubbing it. Her finger trailed down his chest and she pulled it back, again leaning back in her seat. Lilith just smirked, crossing her arms. "Sounds rather..exhilerating" She said, and laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Matthew was melting, and had no idea if he loved it or hated it. When she trailed her fingers down his chest, he groaned slightly, and caught her wrist. He pulled get closer, and kissed her. Long and lingering, it was a promise of things to come. "You are a cruel woman," he growled as he let her go, firing up the engine.

Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:23 am

,"Good, I wouldn't want to be one of those prissy, nice women who are quite annoying." Lilith grinned, looking out the window as they drove out of the forest and back into town. The night was rather dark. She looked back to Matthew."So, what now, handsome?" She asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you suffering? (Lilith)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next