The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you suffering? (Lilith)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138
Power Popularity : 1

Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:33 am

"That," he said, turning the corner at speed. "All depends on you," he said, driving fast but carefully. The last thing he wanted was to get pulled over whilst he was topless and Lilith had no shoes on. "Where are you staying? I can drop you off," he said as they joined the main flow of trafic headed into Chance Harbor.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

Power Points : 81

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:42 am

"The motel on the other side of town" She replied, looking out the window at the other cars. She hated staying in motels. They were gross, and very dirty. Plus, all the weird people that end up staying there. She'd rather had just rented out an apartment while she was here, but there were no apartments available. And no vacancys at other places. So she was stuck in the motel.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:48 am

Matthews face broke into a grin. "Well, isn't that a coincidence. I just happen to be staying at the same one," he drawled and glanced over to her. "You dragged that dress to a motel? are you mad?" he asked and laughed, sounding somewhat insane.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:53 am

Lilith smiled and laughed as well."You should see my other ones." She said with a wink. "And of course, I needed this dress, see how nicely it worked on you? Her voice seemed to purr as she spoke. When they showed up at the hotel, she got out, grabbing her broken heels before she did. She stepped onto the bare ground, not too pleased with how cold it was on her bare feet.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:01 pm

Matthew rolled his eyes. He was tempted to say that she had him from the moment that she had thrown him onto the floor of the staff room but had decided against it. Liliths ego was big enough. He got out the car, and slamed the door locking it behind himself. He glanced over at Lilith, noticing that she seemed distracted, and a little annoyed. "Whats up?" he drawled lazily, comming around and leanin against the car, folding his arms smirking.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Lilith shook her head."Nothing." She muttered softly."The grounds cold." She said, her eyes looking down to her bare feet. Her toes were pink. She walked onto the sidewalk in front of the motel, her room was one of the ones on with a balcony on the second floor. Hey, if she was going to stay in a motel, she was going to stay in the nicest room so could."So.." Lilith spoke softly. She was tempted to ask him if he wanted to go inside, but felt like she shouldn't, or rather that he wouldn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Matthew had followed her, and watched her carefully. He had a pretty good idea what she wanted, and his own body was on the same wave length. It wasn't a good idea however for two witch hunters to become 'involved' in any way, shape or form. And Matthew was particularly fond of the not getting involved. It just left a mess, that would have to be cleared up. Matthew liked Lilith, which is more then he could say for the rest of human kind. She was strong, sexy and new how to watch herself. Matthew respected her so he took a step back and said quietly "Good night, Lily," with a small smile. He was a psyhopath, someone who killed for pleasure. He didn't know how to feel human emotion, and plus, he had witches to kill. To become distracted by a woman would be detremental to his mission.

OOC: I don't mind if she drags him in there or whatever
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Lilith paused, going to walk up the stairs, but she turned around."So, I was thinking you come in, and we can plan another kill?" She truly was already thinking ahead, wanting to kill again. But part of her wanted to have his company. She wasn't too sure why, she wasnt usually the type to be like that. She was independent, and liked doing things herself. But Matthew, well he was a lot like her, and she liked that. She had never felt like this before, with anyone, so it was weird and new to her. She watched him patiently, still turned towards him as she started to back up the stairs, secretly hoping he would follow her.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Instinctually he wanted to laugh at her, to tease her for asking. It was a bad idea... so why was he following her? Matthew followed her up the stairs. "You are a blood thirsty little creature," he said, chuckling quietly. She was almost as bad as him... almost. "I should warn you... most people run from my company... screaming..."
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Lilith got to her motel room, pulling a key from her bra and unlocking the door. She walked in, tossing the broken heels into the trash. She flicked the light on, it was dim but it was better than nothing. She waited for him to be in before she shut the door. The room was rather bare, besides a suitcase of her things, and a newspaper spread out of the table. "So tell me more about these stupid, teenage witches." She stated, her voice quiet but eager.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Matthew sat down slowly in thought. "I dont know much. I know there is a circle that is bound. There is also at least two with dark magic, and one with psychic abilatys. The rest... I don't really know. Thats why we are attacking at the masqurade. You should grab Vision Girl, if you see her. You would like her, she is a screamer," Matthews smile became crual. "Her and her boyfriend... I have some... personal... problams with," he said with a snear. "So hands off, you can play with the girl, but its my job to kill them both.

(OOC: Vision Girl is my other character Emma btw Smile )
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Lilith nodded, sitting down beside him."Alright. I should be able to sense them, but you can help point them out to me." She said, leaning back in the chair. She could picture them screaming, scared out of their mind, which put a large smile on her lips."And, what if I decide I want to kill them?" Lilith smirked, purposely trying to push his buttons.

OOC: Okay!!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Matthew nodded. He had photos of most of the circle that he had lifted from the school file. When she asked what would happen if she killed them, his gaze became ice cold. "Then I slit your throat for interfearing," his words were ice, dark and dangerous. "Don't cross me, Lilith," he warned. "Im not one of your religious town boys - I have no sence of other peoples well being," he drawled, leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Lilith grinned, laughing."Oh, Matthew. You don't scare me one bit. She shook her head, picking a pencil up from the table and swirling it around."I can kill whoever I feel like killing, and trust me, I'm glad you aren't one of them. They weren't nearly as exciting and deadly as you are." Lilith chuckled again, still twirling the pencil. He didn't scare her.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:24 pm

He stood up and plucked the pencil out her hand. "Exciting? In what way?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Lilith looked up to him."Boy, you need to calm down. Now who's the one who needs to control their anger more?" She laughed again, shaking her head."I mean, you enjoy killing, you make it..fun, like a game." She said, her voice quiet.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:52 am

Matthew arched an eye brow. "Like a game?" he repeated. He chucked the pencil on the deck and laughed. "And I thought I was classed as a mass murdering psychopath," he rolled his eyes. "So, killings a game to you? Personly, I prefer strip poker but hey. Whatever floats your boat," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:25 am

Lilith laughed and shook her head."Strip poker, huh? She got up, going to the fridge and pulling out a bottle water. She opened it and drank some, leanedback against the fridge/"So what did happen between you and this 'Vision Girl' and her boyfriend?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:33 am

Matthew looked over at her and lay back on the bed, stretching like an overgrown cat. "You wouldn't believe me, even if I told you," he said, rolling on his side to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:38 am

Lilith took another sip of water, than placed her water onto the counter, walking over to the bed. She laid on it, right next to him. Her body almost was touching his. Her bright eyes stared into his. "Try me."She said, smirking and pushing her hand try his hair
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:50 am

He closed his eyes, relaxing into her touch. It was soothing. "Do you know what an old soul is?" he asked, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:57 am

Lilith shook her head gently,"Yes, I do." She said in a soft voice. Her fingers played through his hair, twirling around gently. Her moved her hand down, rubbing the back of his neck. For the moment, she felt warm and relaxed laying there with him. All her thoughts just kind of disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Matthew watched her. She seemed relaxed, and her presence was relaxing to him. He reached out, fingers stroking her hair. It was so soft, he thought before beginning to speak. "Emma is an old soul, along with her boyfriend Daniel and myself," he looked away before continuing. "This is what I know. In the past, I did something. I don't know what. I can remember... fragments. Anyways, the girl who is noww Emma cast a spell on who I was back then, so that I would never find piece, satisfaction. Every time I come back, I hunt thats bitch down and kill her, for what she did to me," he looked angry now. "I am, if you like, a tormented soul. I already had Emma once. I stabbed her but her little boyfriend saved her and now she is psychic and he has dark magic," his voice had moved to a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:44 pm

"Wow." She said softly, watching him/"Is there ever an end to it?" Her eyes watched him closely as he touched her hair. Her hand still gently moved on his neck, going down and rubbing his back. She gripped softly and continued, still listening."Will you be able to break the spell, ever?" Her voice now sounded a bit concerned, but also angry. Stupid witches. They think they are so powerful, using spells whenever they feel for no good reasons. She hated it.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:02 pm

His eyes closed, leaning into her touch, shifting slightly so that she could reach his back. "Your hands are amazing," he murmered, before looking up at her. "Can I break the cycle? I don't know... I prey that I can... but I have been reborn so many times... you lose the will to continue... good think I am stubborn," his face broke into a dark grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you suffering? (Lilith)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next