The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunion (#201)

Go down 
+2
Cassie-Blake
Faye Chamberlain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131
Power Popularity : 1

Reunion (#201) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:59 am

Cassie stopped pointing at the ceiling and sighed, annoyed. Why now? The whole summer, and now they decide to show up in Chance Harbor. At the Abandoned Building, no less. Out of all of the places, they decided to strike here. In their place. The Balcoin's were a force to be reckoned with.

She looked up at the second floor and sighed. "I'll start there." She said, looking up and running to the top, looking around at all the dubree on the floor and all. Cassie looked over at a desk and begun to travel over. She felt some energy over there. It was dark energy, the energy she had sensed when she first walked in.

Cassie gasped, her lungs were beginning to close up. She saw dark air flying into her mouth and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am

As the others started to argue about what happend to the house I followed Jake's lead and started picking stuff up. Why of all time and places woulf they strike here and now? It didn't make any sense and that only meant they had something big planned. I was over by the plant turning them right side up and cleaning up the dirt, I knew something crazy was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:20 am

I ignored Jake's comment. "Why would they mark this floor with that symbol since it's already carved into the basement ceiling?" I questioned out loud to know one in particular. That was the really bizarre part. I walked past the rest of them and started to follow Cassie. "I'll help Cassie with the upstairs." Cassie was already at the top of the stairs, so I followed. When I reached the top of the stairs I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "What the fuck?" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. It looked like black fog was going into Cassie's mouth. Then she collapsed onto the floor causing me to run over to her. I knelt onto the floor and shook her shoulder. "Cassie! Cassie are you okay? Cassie wake up!" I almost shouted when she wasn't responding. "Guys get up here now!" I yelled down to the others.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Power Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:32 am

I sighed while picking the freaking mess up, that those four son of a bitches made. "If we meet them, wanna help me beat them up?" I asked Faye, smiling, while, picking up more. "I hope nothing worse or I might just lose it." I said."I don't know, Melissa." I said, still picking up junk. Suddenly, Melissa shouted "What The Fuck?" I sighed when she called us up. I walked up the stairs as fast as I could, then saw Cassie pass out on the floor. "What Happened to her?" I asked Melissa, confused and wierded out. I felt something coming from Cassie's body. It was ... awful - This feeling from whatever is happening to Cassie. "Fucking Assholes!" I shouted. "Why is it one thing after a fucking other!?
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:48 am

"That's a good question," Faye said. "But I'd much rather watch you in action then do stuff at your house that isn't legal in the US, while you're still sweaty from kicking their asses of course." She winked. Faye continued picking crap up as she heard Melissa yell. The two hurried upstairs and saw Cassie passed out. She was going to ask what happened, but Jake beat her out to it. She didn't know what else to say or do, so she yelled over the balcony. "Come on, Adam."
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:53 am

Cassie gasped, as she finally woke up. There was a gleam in her eye that just wasn't the same. She had a blank look on her face as she sat up and looked at Melissa. "What just happened?" She asked, seemingly clueless.

Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:01 am

When Melissa cursed out loud I didn't know what to expect. She then started to yell at Cassie to wake up and called us up for help but Jake beat me and Faye. She called at me and we both ran up there just in time to see Cassie wake up. "You passed out and Melissa called us up here." I told her. Cassie looked different like she didn't look like how I just saw her five seconds ago. What the hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:12 am

Jake and Faye rushed up the stairs. Faye called for Adam to come up here. By the time Adam made it upstairs, Cassie woke up. "Take it easy Cassie, you might have bumped your head when you hit the ground." I was too worried about a possible concussion, so I didn't notice the blank look that Cassie had on her face. "You didn't just pass out Cassie, it looked like you inhaled some type of black fog or gas. It would have been some type of trap set up by the other Balcoin children. Like a knock out gas type of spell. Since you're from the Balcoin line if might not have lasted as long as it was supposed to." That was just a guess but I did read a spell for something like that in my book of shadows, but it didn't mention the gas would be black.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:23 am

I gave a curious look to Melissa, trying to understand, and I did. "If that's the case, then it's probably safe to say, that the spell was meant for one of us, instead of Cassie." I said, looking at the others. "I'm just taking a guess, but if Melissa is right, then I'm sure of it." I said, looking serious. "I think we should either get the hell out of dodge while we still have a chance." I said, looking at Faye, then at the others. "What if that spell was meant to kill? Since Cassie's a Balcoin, it wouldn't have killed her. Her Dark Magic would most likely fight the spell out of her, and it looks like it did, but I may be wrong." I said, biting my lip. "It also makes you wonder if they found about Cassie did to Blackwell, along with Diana." I said, still biting my lip. This day was REALLY not going as planned, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:24 am

Faye stayed quiet, wondering why all of this had to start happening today of all days. There was the whole summer these Balcoin freaks had to attack, why was now the time?
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:26 am

Cassie shot a look at Jake. "Remind me what I did?" She asked, tilting her head and stumbling to stand up. She begun to walk towards Jake.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:40 pm

I ran my hand over my hair just taking in all the infromation Jake and Melissa were talking about. As much as I still wasn't comfortable with him he still knew his magic. "Well I was downstairs when it happened, all I know is you passed out." I told her. Melissa is the one who say everything. Why couldn't we be a normal Circle?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:07 pm

I was confused by what was going on but at least Jake thought that what I said might be possible. If it was we need to be careful, especially if it was powerful enough to kill a witch without Balcoin blood. "If that's possible Jake then we all need to be careful in here." I watched Cassie as she stumbled to get up. Does she not remember what she did to Blackwell? She must have really bumped her head. "I'll be right back i'm going to go get Cassie a bottle of water." I said as I turned and headed down the stairs to go get a bottle of water from my car.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:16 pm

"Oh, c'mon Cassie! We know what happened to Blackwell. You don't have to keep it from us, especially since we already know." I said, looking at the others. "I know it was hard for you, but he wanted to kill all other Witches, who did not have Balcoin blood, and that would four of us out of the entire six," I said, biting my lip. Why? I thought. Why couldn't this be a normal, regular day? Sure, it's fun being a Witch and all, but we have to have little relaxation every once in a while, Right?
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Did they even have a fridge, or a cooler or whatever in this place? Or even bottled water. Once again, Faye knew not of what to do, so she begun to follow Melissa. "I'm coming." She said, catching up with her on the walk down the stairs. "What the hell do you think just happened, did you see anything at all?" She asked, really just wondering what the hell was going on in this fricken house today.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:25 pm

"Right." Cassie said, confused as to what happened to her father. She looked around Adam, then at the two going down the stairs. "I need to go, home, or something. Like now." She said, refusing to make eye contact with either of the boys.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:48 pm

"I can take you home if you want." I offered. I was getting worried about Cassie especially since she seemed to be acting different. Whatever these Balcoin children are up to it can't be good and were definitely going to have to prepare ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Faye decided to come with me, so I waited for her on the steps. Once we reached the first floor I grabbed Faye's arm. I put my finger to my lips to quiet her and pointed towards the front door. Hopefully she'd get the message about talking outside. I lead her outside and to my car. I opened the door to the passenger seat and grabbed an unopened bottle of water from the case on the floor. I closed the door quietly and turned to Faye. "When I got upstairs I saw this black misty type fog entering her mouth. I've never seen anything like it before but I have read a few things from my parents book of shadows. But what ever happened either made Cassie forget about what she did to her father, or she hit her head pretty bad. She should get checked out at the hospital or something." Things were getting really weird today, we need to be cautious.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:08 pm

I turned around to see Faye going with Melissa down the steps. "While Adam is driving you home, I'll stay, and finish cleaning the mess." I said, looking at Adam and Cassie. Something's definately wrong with Cassie, I thought. Did that spell make her lose her memories of killing Blackwell? I bit my lip. "I'm going back downstairs to finish cleaning up." I said, walking back down the steps. I started picking up papers and crystals again, going from room to room.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Faye raised her eyebrow, "Wait, so you're saying Cassie inhaled some type of memory gas?" She asked, confused

Faye then smiled, realizing what she had just said, and knudged Melissa. "Go Mel! When did you find your family's book?" She asked. Faye nodded, agreeing about the hospital but as she gestured for the two to go back inside, talking about Mel's family's book was definitely a safer subject than Cassie's black smoke crap.

Dawn knocked on door outside of the Meade residence, worried now. She knew that he knew the new school year was approaching quick, she was the principal, and Diana needed some time to get here. She knew that if everything were alright, he wouldn’t still be stupid enough to be wherever he was with Diana. Kate had already assured Diana she had taken care of Charles’ demon problem, so she wasn’t worried about that, it was just…she wanted to make sure everything was fine. When he didn’t answer, she rolled her eyes, and rang the doorbell now. He still didn’t answer. Dawn knocked one last time, harder, and jumped when the door begun to creek open.

When Dawn stepped in, she made sure it was slowly. She was pretty frightened at how dark it was. The place looked deserted. “Charles?” She asked, Charles?Dawn stopped, frozen in fright as she here some heels click on the floor behind her. “Looking for someone?” Dawn heard, slowly turning around to meet glances with Kate Meade, Charles’ mother and Diana’s grandmother. Hello, Kate.Dawn said, with a weak smile. “I was just looking for Charles, and the door was open, so…” “…Don’t lie to me, Dawn, you’re not very good at it.” Kate said, interrupting Dawn.

Kate raised an eyebrow, and gave Dawn a smirk, rare for a woman of her age. She begun to walk into a hallway and gestured for her to follow, with a head nod. Dawn followed, and Kate led her to a room that seemed almost pitch black, but there were a few candles that made up for it. Dawn gasped, and screamed as she saw Charles, sit there with his eyes closed, strapped to a chair, almost lifeless. "AHHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Cassie shook her head, as she heard the two, Melissa and Faye, coming back in. "No." She simply said, eyeing Faye. "I want...her, to take me home." She said, pointing at Faye, dead on.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:16 pm

I looked where Cassie was pointing and saw that is was Faye. "Um okay, sure. I'll just go help Jake clean up then." I said and headed for the stairs. I saw Jake was in the back area and I went over to him. "Something is up with Cassie." I said.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Faye and I were talking a bit about my book of shadows as we walked back in. I furrowed my brows as I heard Cassie say that she wanted Faye to take her home. But she didn't say Faye's name, she just said her and pointed to Faye. I looked at Faye with a concerned expression written all over my face. I looked back to Cassie and walked up to her. "Here's your water Cassie. Are you feeling okay?" We should really take her to get checked out.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:48 pm

"Okay ..." I said, walking up to the others. I heard Cassie say that She wanted "Her" to take her home. She didn't even say Faye's name which made me concerned and little bit creeped out. "Maybe I should go with you two ..." I said, giving Faye a concerned look, just like Melissa. Everything that has happened so far just got creepy. "I already cleaned up downstairs, and everything was put back the way it was." I said, looking at the others. I couldn't get what happened to Cassie off my mind. I have a bad feeling about Faye taking her home. "I think it's for the best if I went with you and Faye too."
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Faye’s head slowly rolled over to Cassie and their eyes met. She looked around at the rest of the circle in like, WTF?! “You have got to be kidding me.” She said, laughing sarcastically. They wouldn’t actually let her do that, would they? The circle knew about the beef between the two of them, so why would they risk Faye’s life? Surely Faye was going to say some shit to Cassie.

Jake spoke up, and Faye smiled. At least someone knew something was up with Cassie.

Back at the Meade Residence, Dawn stopped screaming. “Is this, for real? You did this to Charles like Amelia did to Heather, 17 years ago? Big bad Mama Meade couldn’t find away to take the demons out without hurting her son? This is what it’s come to?” She asked, looking at Kate in disgust. “This was the only way to save him, without hurting him, Dawn. Don’t you see how perfectly this piece fits into the puzzle? Last time the circle saw Charles, he went missing. If we keep him here, he stays missing.” Kate tried to explain.

Dawn once again looked at Kate with disgust. “Would you really do that to Diana? Take away the only father she’s ever know, besides Blackwell?” Kate shook her head, and raising her voice. “Don’t you see? I’m doing this because of Diana. The longer Charles is on the loose, the more chance he had of hurting her. I could NOT take that risk, and neither would he.”

Dawn was now confused. This was his choice? “Kate if you don’t tell the kids about this, I will.” Kate’s hand flew out and Dawn begun to gag. She began to chant in tongue. Kate was doing something hypnotic to Dawn, just so she wouldn’t tell anyone. She couldn’t risk the kids trying to save Charles like they tried with Heather, which failed utterly. “When you wake up, all you will remember is that Charles is missing, but you will feel in your heart he is safe and know this is what’s best for him.” She told Dawn, before removing her hand from the air and watching Dawn fall to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (#201)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Season 2 :: Previous Episodes-
Jump to: