The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunion (#201)

Go down 
+2
Cassie-Blake
Faye Chamberlain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Power Points : 95
Power Popularity : 0

Reunion (#201) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:48 am

OOC: LOL I'm sorry, but it sounds like ur trying to masterbate with the skull LMFAO Very Happy hahahaha lol

I looked at Cassie. "Wasn't he supposed to destroy it!?" I asked curiously, walking through the trees, and then I saw the house in sight. "Here's our chance to find out anyways." I said, smiling with Cassie. Who knows what Adam did with it, and quite frankly, I DON'T want to know. He could've held for safe keeping for all we know. We got to the front porch and as I got to the door I yelled out for Adam. "HEY, COCO! ME AND CASSIE ARE BACK!" I said, cheerfully, waltzing on in the house with a big huge grin.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:55 am

Cassie smiled, and rolled her eyes as her and Jake came in. She closed the door and looked up. "Adam?" She asked, curious as to where he was. "Hey, Jake. Do you feel that?" She asked, feeling a little chill.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:10 am

I didn't hear the noise that came from upstairs, I didn't hear Jake's annoying greeting or Cassie's call. All I heard and saw was the skull. I felt like I was hearing whispers from the skulll but I couldn't decipher them but they pulled me in. I finally placed my hands on the skull and the entire world was left blank as the power coursed through me.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:19 am

I felt the cold air brush against my cheek bones. "Ugh ... What the hell!? It's really cold." This house is like sweltering usually, and I know there's no Air Conditioner, unless Adam is pulling a prank on us by freezing us to death. "I'm going to go up-" Suddenly, I stopped. as I walked to the steps going down the basement, it got even colder. "That freaking cold chill is coming from downstairs, Cassie." I said, heading down the steps. Adam, if your doing this as a prank, I swear, I thought, slowly walking down the steps, with Cassie probably behind me.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:31 am

"Not that." Cassie whispered, after she hadn't noticed Jake left. "What the--" She instantly felt light headed, but thankfully didn't pass out again. She shook it off and went downstairs. "Is this where the party is?" She smirked, coming down and not seeing Adam with the skull.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:36 am

I concentrated on the skull. Ignoring everything that was happeoing around me. This is the kind of power witches have been fighting over for centuries.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:44 am

I walked over to Adam, but then my smile dropped. "He has the Skull!" I said, to Cassie. "and I think he's being drawn into it - like hypnotized by the power." I said, looking at him, waving my hand in front of him. I took my coat off and cuffed the Skull within it, taking it from Adam. "Sorry to ruin your fun, Coco, but no death toy for you." I said, going back up the stairs. I could feel the power underneath the coat, emitting from the skull. I placed the skull on the table in the living room, setting it down quickly before I got hypnotized, like Adam. "I think, no one should the thing - I can feel the power just flowing out of it." I said, backing away from the table, speaking aloud, so that I wouldn't be tempted by the damn thing. I gave out a sigh. "What a damn day." I said, scratching my head.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:52 am

Cassie bit her lip, following Jake and the skull. She begun to sprint over, yearning for it's power. "Come on, GIVE IT!" She said, holding her hands out.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:58 am

I could feel the skulls power begin to fade as Jake covered it up, then it was gone when he took it from me. I feel to the floor gasping and could hear him and Cassie run upstairs. I sat on the floor holding my stomach to get some oxygen back in my body. When I finally did I looked around to see Jake and Cassie no where in sight. "Wow thanks for the friendship guys." I said getting up. I walked up the stairs slowly and heard commotion upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:05 am

I looked at Cassie, like she was a freaking lunatic. "Are kidding me? HELL no!" I said, grabbing it, putting it under the coat again, making sure I don't touch it bare. "Cassie - Look at yourself for a minute! You're becoming hungry for some crazy death weapon - and no! I'm not giving you the skull!" I said. I swear, we should've asked Blackwell how to destroy it before Cassie killed, now we have THIS problem with the whole "Power craving" thing. "I going to burry this damn thing!" I shouted, walking out the door. This is why I WANTED to break free from the supernatural Witch bullshit - just for once in my lifetime, I thought, walking back to my car.

Last edited by Jake Armstrong on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:06 am

"DON'T BE SO SELFISH." She yelled, running over to him and fidgitingg with his jacket, trying to get underneath the layers for the skull.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:11 am

I walked up stairs but heard fighting close to the door. I ran over to see Jake had the skull covered and Cassie trying to get at it. I ran up to her and pulled Cassie away from Jake. "Go bury that thing or destroy it before it ruins all our lives." I told him. Cassie was struggling against me but I kept a firm hold. Her Balcoin blood was alot more tempted by it then I was, I could keep some control.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:23 am

"Thanks Adam!" I shouted to Adam, running for the Car. I got the car, unlocking it, then locking the car as quickly as possible. I put the key in ignition, stepping on the gas. I drove for what felt like an eternity, not even looking at the blasted Skull. I got out of the car, went out back, set the skull with the coat on top of it. I grabbed the shovel by the back door, and started shoveling the hell out of the ground. Cassie will never know where buried the damn whore." I said, referring to the Skull. I dug up a small part of the ground, but making sure it deep. I threw the shovel on the ground, and kicked the Skull into the hole that I dug up. "Take that, DEATH TOY!" I shouted at it, as if it were a person. I grabbed the shovel back off the ground, scooped up all the dirt with it, and placed on top of the Skull. I patted the dirt down, and after I was done, I gave out a huge sigh and pulled out my phone. I said:

THE SKULL IS BURIED UNDER THE GROUND.

I typed to Adam's phone, and then I went inside, changing my clothes, since they got dirty. Cassie can hate me forever, I thought. I know what I did was right, and so she ... when gets back to being herself.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:29 am

"AHHHHHH!" Cassie screamed, in annoyance. "THEY'RE GOING TO FIND IT, AH!!!!!!!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:32 am

"Cassie calm down!! What are you talking aout?" I asked as I dragged her back tot he house.I felt my phone buzz but I couldn't get it with Cassie having a fit. Why did today have to go bad?
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:34 am

"Ugh, I feel like crap." I said to myself, getting out of the shower. I walked to my room grabbing my phone to call Faye. I wonder how she's doing with her sore, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:42 am

Cassie snapped back. "Where did Jake bury the skull?!" She yelled. "We have to get to it before them, HURRY!" She yelled, tugging him. "CALL JAKE!" She yelled, continuing to tug him and run at the same time to his car.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:45 am

"Cassie!" I yelled as she slipped from my grasp and started to run to my car dragging me. I pulled her back towards me again and had her face me. "What are you talking about? Who?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:48 am

I sat on the bed, waiting for the phone to pick up. "C'mon." I said, getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:50 am

Cassie looked into Adam's eyes, with fear in hers. "The Blackwell kids. They can sense it. They can sense the skull. It's magic isn't like anything I've seen, I think that's what summoned them here and that's what they were looking for when the trashed the place." She told him. "NOW CALL JAKE, AND LETS GO!"
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:57 am

I let Cassie go and ran to my jeep. I got in the front and she opened the passenger side. I handed her my phone. "You call him while I drive." I told her and pulled out of the area. I did not want to deal with any offsprng of Blackwell. "Tell him well were going to his house." I said. We had to find a way to destroy it if Jake already hasn't. Hopefully he did.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 am

Faye didn't answer, so I set my phone on my dresser. I laid on my bed trying to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:02 am

"Are you crazy?" Cassie asked. "We don't have time to waste, Jake just has to tell us over the phone." Cassie looked in Adam's contacts, and found Jake. She pressed the number.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:13 am

I was snoring. but I woke up from the ringing of my phone. I grabbed it. I sighed. What!?" I said, rather harshly.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:14 am

"Jake, put your idiotness aside, and tell me where the crystal is. This isn't about lust or whatever anymore. The circle's safety is at risk, so tell me where you burried the skull." Cassie demanded, motioning Adam to go. "STEP ON IT." She said to Adam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (#201)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next