The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunion (#201)

Go down 
+2
Cassie-Blake
Faye Chamberlain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Power Points : 95
Power Popularity : 0

Reunion (#201) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:18 am

I sighed very loudly as I got my shoes on. "Don't make me regret this." I said, walking out the door with my coat. I didn't have a shirt on, and it was actually pretty cool. I dug up the spot in the backyard pretty quickly. I grabbed the Skull with the coat, and waited for Cassie and probably Adam. Suddenly, I fell to the ground. Something hit me over the head, and I was dazed. I was facing the ground, so I couldn't see who it was. I felt the skull and coat fall out of my hands.

Last edited by Jake Armstrong on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:21 am

"If I push any faster we'll die and I'd like to see Graduation thank you." I said. I did push on the gas a little more but not enought to have us get in a car accident. "Get Jake to tell us what he did with it." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:29 am

"Jake? JAKE?" Cassie yelled, looking at Adam. "Adam, he's not answering." Her eyes bulged. "Give me the wheel." She said, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:31 am

"Cassie what the hell are you doing!" I asked when she grabbed the wheel and closed her eyes. This not how I wanted my day to be or my life to end.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:34 am

Cassie begun to chant quietly. "Thrughain adhar thruagort isham." She used the crystal locater spell to locate the skull. Since she had dark magic and it was advanced, she didn't need a map or candles. She just felt like it was time to stop. "Stop." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:37 am

I pushed on the brake and we jerked. I took a deep breathe and looked at her. "Are you out of your mind? you could have killed us." I said.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:40 am

"We're not dead, are we." Cassie told him, unbuckling and circling the area. Cassie flew out of the car and looked around seeing Jake, and empty whole, but no circle. She stood up and looked around again. "Where's the crystal? Why'd the spell lead us here?" She asked, looking at Adam, and then at Jake.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:45 am

I was about to answer Cassie when she jumped out of the car. I unbuckled my belt and followed after her, we saw Jake passed out on the ground but no skull or Balcoins. "This was the place it was fully exposed, when the Balcoins came they probably cloaked it so we couldn't find them." I told her. This was not good at all.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:02 pm

"DAMMIT!" Cassie yelled, kicking a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sean Hykson

Sean Hykson

Power Points : 18
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Sean could be seen, now entering the perimeter of the old Blackwell House. The house where his biological father had lived before the Witch Hunters attempted to kill him, to which he had escaped. But that was now long overdue, for a visit to his father's old house to 'pay him a visit', Sean supposed that's what it would be called, even if he wasn't going there to meet with his father. No. It would be a more... personal meeting, and when he made his way up the creaky steps and stepped into the threshold of the entrance he took a quick glance around in a circular motion. Plants, herbs. It was still completely ransacked since their little 'invasion' earlier that day. His leather jacket, which he had on earlier talking to Chris over the phone; brushed up against a wall covered in dust, causing a very small frown to come to his face before proceeding into what appeared to be the general living area.

Instead of walking there, however - he chose to make advances on the staircase leading down to the basement. It was dark, the wood creaked with each step he took; but for some reason, he did not appear nervous or alarmed at the sounds. No. After he had come down the staircase into the basement of the house, he walked a few steps to the left of the stairs and took a small glance around, and stopped on a corner which was rather dark due to the light not being able to breach the concrete walls of the foundation. "There you are. Did you get it?"
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Faye slowly came out of from underneath the staircase tilting her head with a smirk. A smirk that was not Faye. One that could be seen on Cassie today, after the dark smoke went into her and she woke back up. Chris may have disinigrated into thin air, but his presence was still around and took Faye over on the drive to her house.

With a final click on the concrete floor, he stepped out. "Got it." With the crystal skull in his grasp, beginning to turn a darker shade of clear, his smile grew further and an evil chuckle slipped out.

OOC: WOOOOO! WE DID IT!!!!! Razz

New Episode, next thursday! 202- Arrival. (AH!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (#201)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6