The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

Power Points : 246
Power Popularity : 1

Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) Empty
PostSubject: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:00 pm

It was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining and the wind was blowing rather slowly, but could still feel a cool draft from it. He had the door locked and a kind of makeshift barricade holding it closed as he left to have a shower. The water ran for 10-15 minutes before being shut off. He soon came out of the dingy old motel bathroom with nothing on but a towel covering his waist down to his knees. His hair was still wet, pushed forward but uncombed as he had just finished drying it. He then proceeded to walk to the front facing window and slowly moved the curtain just enough so he could see with one eye, to make sure there was nobody out there. As he had left the window to go over to his bedside table to apply his hair product, he heard a knocking on the door. It didn't take him very long to move his make-shift barricade with his telekinesis ability. He seemed very cautious as he approached the door, unsure of who he might find there. As he glanced through the peep hole, he unlocked the door and backed away from it. "It's open" He said, somewhat loudly so she could hear him from outside.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:22 am

Kayla had all of her stuff that she needed and she walked up to the hotel with caution. She had promised not to be followed and she had made sure of that. she had taken back alleys she constantly kept checking around her directly and she even kept chanting small spells to check. As she walked up to the room she took another look around and knocked on the door. After few moments she heard its open. She took a step in and closed the door. "for someone who is on the run, just letting anyone in is dangerous." she grinning a bit then she took a look at him and was frozen for a bit. He was only in a towel and the first thing that came to her mind was Hot then she snapped herself out of it. "Hope I didn't interrupt you." she said kindly while she kept standing by the door.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:41 pm

He chuckled as she came inside and made her comment. "Hah. yea, well I did look through that little peep hole on the door." He smiled at her as he stood there for a few seconds and ran his hand through his somewhat blonde hair, before turning back around and walking over to his bedside table, where he was before she had knocked. He then squeezed out some sort of mousse into his hand before applying it to his hair, and then after he was done getting it the way he liked he sprayed a sculpting spray to hold it in place, then looked back to Kayla, still in the towel. She appeared to still be looking at his body. "No, no interruption." He said, laughing. "I just had a shower, but your timing does seem to still be good after all those years" replied back to her as he made his way over to the sink to rinse off the hair product before turning back to her, again. "So, you can just make yourself at home here if you like, I don't mind sharing."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Kayla sat her stuff in the corner and walked and sat down on a chair on the other side of the room. "Of course my timing is amazing." she said with a smile so she didn't give away that she had been checking him out. "I am a witch after all." she gave him a small wink and a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:15 pm

He watched as she strode over to the corner, she had quite the walk for a girl her age. He then chuckled at her reply about her timing. yea, I'm just glad I wasn't without a towel when she knocked. That would have been some crazy timing he thought, "That is true" He said, laughing again. He then walked over to the bed and grabbed his pants before heading back into the bathroom to change. Soon coming out topless, again, then walked to his dresser and grabbed a white undershirt and slipped it on before facing her again. "Have any plans at all, or going to hang out in the room with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 pm

She smiled sarcastically "well you know I had this big party to go to but I think I can miss it to hang with a friend." she smiled radiantly at him.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:33 pm

He glanced past her head to look out the window to see if it was closed. "Oh yea? It's nice you'd rather miss a social gathering that you don't really enjoy to hang out with your friend" He said, smiling back as he stood up and walked back over to the door, then locked it and swung across the safety latch, then turned around and went to sit down on his frayed and torn third-hand couch that every room has.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 pm

She smiled "What shall we do?It better be worth me missing a social gathering." she said being a smart ass.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:44 pm

He chuckled at her remark, probably knowing that if you're running, you want to try and stay out of the spotlight, and not go right into it, say, at a nightclub or a party. He looked up from the coffee table to her, she was still facing him even after the walking around he had done, and caught a faint smile before replying, "Well, I was actually just about to head out and look around the local gathering spots for any Hunters" He told her, "But we can stay inside today, if that is what you want. Could watch some TV or do what we used to and practice" His glance turned away to his Book of Shadows that he had forgotten to hide under the bed, it was on top of the counter by the little mini-fridge and sink. It was a little ratty, had a fading symbol on the front. There was a tree growing out of a well, appeared to stand for Wellwood.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 pm

"Trust me your idea is way better then just sitting here." she said and looked around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Cody chuckled a bit, yea, his idea probably was better then just sitting there doing nothing. He could see her looking around, probably trying to find the thing he was looking at moments before, his Book of Shadows. He then held out his right hand and whispered an incantation under his breath, something like "book, come" But could be in a different language, nobody could tell except for him and his parents, who, apparently died back when he was 14. His book then shot off the shelf and right into his hand. With the spell he used, he could control the speed and velocity that it traveled at, making it so it wouldn't brake his hand had it come speeding too quickly. "Come over here, Kayla, I want to show you something" He asked her as he flipped open his Book of Shadows to the first page.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:28 am

Kayla walked over to where he was sat beside him. He had brought a book down and when she saw what it was she smiled a bit. "That is a book of Shadows." she said as a statement. She didn't realize till a moment later that she was sitting very close to him. So close that their shoulders were touching.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:47 am

As he opened his book, he saw out of the corner of his eye that was was coming toward him with that sexy walk that he seemed to enjoy, but would never admit it. As she sat down, he felt her body rub up against his shoulder, sending a few shivers up his spine, and getting a little pink around the cheeks, but tried to hide it. "Good job Sherlock" He told her, jokingly as he laughed a little bit and then flipped over the page. "This is, like you said, my family's book of shadows. In it lists all of the spells and special items my family has used over the generations to do their magic" A small smile seemed to come out as he looked down at her, still seemed to be touching shoulders. His cheeks seemed to continue getting pink even though he tried to not think of anything remotely close to whatever it was he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Kayla smiled up at him and then looked at the book,she was looking at the different spells. She was slightly envious because she did not have a book of shadows. But she had learned her own magic over time so it was fine. "Any sells you are particularly fond of?" she asked looking back at him and tried to hide the blush that was threatening her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Cody saw Kayla smile at him, he was guessing the remark he made about Sherlock, which made him laugh a little inside. Perhaps Kayla had a thing for detectives? He wasn't quite sure, but he knew he didn't want to bring it up, at least not in that moment. His cheeks seemed to get a little pinker as her shoulder continued to touch his, and still, he kept trying to hide it by ducking his head down by his shirt collar. He then glanced over, didn't have to look very far, to see Kayla looking at the book he was holding, and wondered if she wanted to hold it, since she seemed really intrigued by it. He then opened the book to the page of a spell that he already knew how to do and put it onto Kayla's lap. "That there," He said, pointing his finger to it, "is a very good, somewhat handy spell. It is actually one I use on a daily basis, when I am alone, of course." He told her as he moved his finger a little further down on the page. "And that is the incantation for it. It is moreso a defensive spell then an offensive one, what it does is it allows you to levitate an object, whether it is a person or even a pencil, it all matters on your concentration and strength in the mind. Kind of a mind over matter thing."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Kayla smiled at the spell. "Its a simpler spell but its effective." she said more to herself then to him. She flipped the page in the book and looked down at the page. "This is a funny spell." she said giggling a bit. She was looking at a spell to have someone be attracted to you. She would never use the spell but if she did she knew who she would use it on. She felt a small blush creep up her cheeks again.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:01 am

"Yea, is it ever. If you're ever on the couch, and don't want to get the remote you just use that and comes to you" He laughed, "I'm joking. Do you ever think I'd get and keep a body like this without exercise?" He asked her as he lifted up his shirt to show off his stomach and the abs that came with it. He then heard her say something about a funny spell and giggling, which, knowing her, it was probably some sort of love spell. He looked down at the page, but not at the spell she was looking at, he was still looking at the one he told her about a minute or two before. But, then he saw her begin to blush and then looked down at the spell she was giggling about, it looked like an attraction spell. He'd never personally used it, but heard it has it's pros and cons. "So, which do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:11 am

She smiled "Lets do the levitation one." she said and looked at it. It wasn't too complicated. "Should be easy enough." she muttered
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:18 am

He looked down at her as she smiled, causing him to smile as well. He wasn't sure why he was feeling this way, his cheeks were still pink and decided not to try and hide it any longer. Perhaps that is why they continue getting worse and worse, because he kept trying to hide it. "Alright, that one is fairly easy, here, I'll show you how it works alright?" He told her as he slowly stood up, rubbing shoulders again while doing so. Cody walked over to the middle of the living room, and asked, "What do you want me to use the spell on?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:22 am

As he got up she thought she saw a blush on his cheeks but she had to be wrong. Their shoulders brushed again and he asked her what to use the spell on. "Why don't you move the book around." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:02 am

"Heh alright" He said. That would be easy for him, he remembered using this spell in conjunction with another spell to repair a coffee table a few days before. His eyes seemed to go right to the book as he thought of the spell and whispered an incantation then the book rose from Kayla's lap and he moved it from left to right, up and down, shot it upto his face, pages still never moved, book still open then shot it back at Kayla before lightly placing it back onto her lap. It was probably one of the easiest and most effective spells in his book.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:21 am

Kayla smiled and laughed as he moved the book everywhere. "Wow that's pretty great she said finishing her laughter. "OK may I try?" she asked standing and setting the book down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:26 am

He enjoyed seeing her laugh, kind of like a kid in a really huge candy store. He couldn't help but chuckle a little bit, it actually made him laugh sub-consciously. "Yea, alright, but how about we try something other then my families book of shadows" He told her, remembering vividly about the coffee table. He then walked over to the bedside table and grabbed the bible then put it on the bed and moved his Book of Shadows way off to the side. "Alright, there you go." He told her, smiling, and sat down on the bed beside the bible.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Kayla concentrated on the book in front of her then she thought about it and changed her focus. She concentrated on one of the throw pillows on the couch behind. She thought about flying up and around the room behind Cody's back. Then as it got closer she threw it with her mind and hit Cody in the head.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Cody began wondering why the bible wasn't moving in front of him, but then heard a woosh, and saw a pillow being levitated. "Hm, that is nice and light. Good beginning item to practice on." He told her, smiling as he glanced out the window just in time to get hit in the face by the pillow from Kayla. "Gee, thanks for that.." He said to her as he picked the pillow up and threw it back at her gently. He wasn't much for pillow fights, but had to get back at her somehow without hurting her, and that seemed to be the best thing. He proceeded to laugh as the pillow was in midair, hoping it wouldn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next