The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:57 am

LATER THAT DAY

When Kayla got back that day she saw that Cody wasn't there yet so she walked into the room and went into the bathroom to take a shower. She threw her clothes in a pile on the floor and got new ones and saw that she was going to have to do laundry. She stepped into the hot water and washed her hair and stood there relaxing her muscles.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

Power Points : 246
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:02 am

Cody's day at that house had been rather riveting. Meeting another witch, a snobby, flirty one at that; she did not appear very helpful however, already binding her circle. But it did help to know that there were other witches there, in Chance Harbor, powerful ones too. Slowly, he held his hand to the door of the motel and used a little of his magic to swing the latch open and unlock it, proceeding to swing it open with his hand before shutting it once more.

He looked around, but the sound of the shower seemed to tell him that she was currently in there, getting all steamy. He placed something on the table, it appeared to be a medallion he had received from his father before shortly taking off his shirt, and tossing it on the bed: wondering how much room was in there, he opened the door; then pulled back the curtain and walked inside, leaving the bathroom door open.

"Why hello there, miss." He said, in a rather odd tone; thought acting as someone else, fantasy or such may liven things up a bit. "I got a call about some sort of plumbing emergency"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:12 am

Kayla heard Cody walk into the bathroom and laughed a little at his tone that he took when he pulled the curtain back "A plumbing problem? Not sure, but you are more then welcome to look." she told him and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:29 am

He smiled at her as he wrapped his arms around her, one to try and keep balance, two to.. well, be close to her. Soon he bent over in the tub to do his 'plumbing', or more like knelt down in the tub, not really doing anything. He then stood back up after a few minutes, and turned around to face Kayla as he grabbed the soap and began lathering it onto her, as he lightly kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:40 am

Kayla wrapped her arms around his shoulders and felt her head tilt back as he kissed her neck. A small moan escaped her lips and she pulled him closer to her. She ran her hands down his his back and traced small circles and random patterns on his back with her fingers that had soap on them.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:11 pm

He slowly maneuvered himself around so he was pressing up against her back, slathering soap onto her. Slowly, he began kissing her right above her collarbone, nicking it with his teeth; while also rubbing the soap around on her body. Seeing as they were both in the shower, why not try to get clean together. He thought to himself, as soap began transferring from her body onto his stomach, rubbing up against her back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Kayla leaned back and rested against Cody. She turned around so they were facing each other and she was merely inches in front if him. She leaned forward and kissed him very passionately as she ran her hands around his stomach and his chest. Letting the soap run down and through her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:08 am

As the two were in the shower, the curtain remained open and the door, too, remained unsealed as the hot, moist air from the shower leaked out into the run down motel room that they had been sleeping in for the previous few nights.

Cody looked at Kayla as she leaned back, causing him to get a little, 'aroused' and then turned around to face him. He did not feel embarrassed, at all, with her. It was rather weird, he cared for her more then anyone else he had ever met. Smiling toward her as she soon leaned in, needing to go on her tip-toes to reach him, and kissed him very quite deeply, feeling it in his mouth and near the front of his throat; he did the same. Ringing his tongue around hers gently, he continued getting aroused as he wrapped his arms around her, and then picked her up, pushing her back up against the wall of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:24 am

as Cody picked her up she giggled and wrapped her legs around his waist tightly. She kissed him even more passionately and let her hands travel around his chest and stomach. She rubbed them around in a soapy mess and smiled a bit under the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 pm

A smile grew on his face in between kisses as he could feel legs being wrapped around him. Moving down to her neck after passionately kissing very deeply, he could feel himself becoming even more larger then previously as her hands traversed down his body. His mouth seemed to move further and further down as he held her there, feeling something slipping, he kissed her ever the more passionately.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Kayla felt him kiss her lower and a moan was pulled from her lips. She continued to let her hands wonder his body . She felt herself get more aroused and flt him respond to it with just as much intensity.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm

As the moan escaped her lips, that was when he first began thrus-

An hour or two later.

It had been an amazing shower, and an even more amazing experience for the both of them; such throws of passion; of ecstasy. But Cody continued thinking about his feelings for Kayla, and how far he was willing to go before treading into unreachable waters.

He was at the bed and putting a shirt on, white, V-neck T, as he looked over and saw that Kayla had still been in the bathroom. Sighing, he walked to his bed-side table and grabbed his watch, then slowly put it on, making sure not to pinch his skin which he had usually done.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Kayla finished in he bathroom and then she put on her clothes and walked out into the room. She was smiling when she saw Cody but then when she turned away from him she lost her smile. She had been thinking about their relationship,and yes what they did was fun. But she had a feeling he didn't have any real feelings for her beside the sexual stuff. It hurt to think like that since she knew she loved him, but she had to be realistic with herself. She sat down on the chair and looked toward Cody. "So how was the finding witches thing today?" she asked putting the smile back on.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:10 pm

By the time Kayla made it out of the bathroom, Cody was already applying his mousse to his hair, and combing it back to get it to stay in place. Seeing Kayla walk out in clothes, somewhat to his dismay: she had a nice body, gentle; warm, that was one of the smaller things that he liked about her. The others, well it was obvious: her personality, her feistiness, and how she never seems to stop worrying about him even when he is safe.

Smiling to her through the mirror, he turned around at her question, putting his hands behind him as he leaned back onto the counter that was under the mirror. "it was ok. I missed you though" Cody told her, his gaze meeting with hers. "I may have found some other witches that have bound their circle"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Kayla turned surprised "You did? With a circle?" she thought that was odd. She had met Jake in the woods today and he had a circle. So either rit was the same circle or there were multiple here in Chance Harbor.She got and went ot sit by him on the bed. Tell me about it." she said with an excited glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:19 am

He smiled at her again as there was a look of shock on her face. Pushing himself off of the counter, he stood there, arms lazily swaying back and forth. "they may have, the girl seemed a little.. preoccupied at the time" He told her. It was true, Faye was rather snotty, until she found out what Cody was and that he had his own magic, then she seemed rather interested in him.

"Wasn't really anything exciting. I arrived at that house in the middle of the forest and walked inside, only to be surprised by this girl that walked up behind me." He told her, moving his eyes to hers on the bed. "and her friends dad is the owner of that house, so he is a witch as well"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:23 am

"Wow" she said. "I met this guy in the woods and he talked about how he had a circle. Do you think there is more then one? Or that it is the same one?" she asked looking at Cody. "I mean I don't want to bind a circle or anything but their magic is supposed to be stronger." she said flopping down and staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:53 am

He brought his hand up to the back of his head and rubbed his neck. "I don't really know. I'd imagine it was the same one, because Faye had mentioned a guy by the name of Jake. Maybe if you bump into him again you could ask him" He noted to her, smiling; his white teeth showing through as he went over and sat on the bed beside her, taking her hand in his.

"I know we are going to have to talk about this sometime. Our feelings, how we feel about each other. I just want you to know that I am not good with these talks; never having a girlfriend" The word just slipped out absentmindedly. He wanted to clasp his hand over his mouth as soon as it spurted out, but thought that Kayla may feel a little un easy. "in my entire life. I just-" He couldn't seem to finish his sentence, his voice began cracking a little.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:45 pm

"Yeah i could do that." she said and then fet his hand clasp around hers. she turned and looked at him and couldn't help the smile that slipped onto her face.

He started talking about how they would need to talk about their feeling "I know. We don't have to talk about it unless you want to." she softly and squeezed his hand a bit. She cared about him and had feelings for him. But she didn't want him to be uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Cody nodded to her, and smiled slightly; glancing down to the two hands that were intertwined together, like two ropes braided together. What exactly were his feelings for her: Was he in love? He believed that their relationship was mostly just sex; which was not a bad thing, in his eyes. But he felt like he wanted to be with her, every day: love, was what he seemed to be feeling.

As his hand was squeezed, it sent chills up his spine: which were noticeable by a little as he shivered, but not moving from his position on the bed. "But I want to. You seem to want to, too." He noted, looking back up to her face as he returned the squeeze. "This," He gestured between the two of them "can't go anywhere before we both know where exactly this path leads"

Last edited by Cody Wellwood on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:33 pm

"OK" she siad and sat up so they were face to face and looking at each other. "Then first thing is first, do you want this to go anywhere ar is this just sex?" she asked. Yes it was blunt but there was no point in having this conversation if he didn't even want this to be a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Cody was beginning to feel a little... uncomfortable, whether it was the topic they were discussing, or because he did not have any dinner that day; he did not know. But his thoughts were not on that subject, no: they were on the topic at hand about their relationship, and where exactly it was moving toward.

She looked into his eyes, as he did the same. It seemed a very serious moment, 'The Talk', because neither of them appeared to be smiling, and their tones remained serious. "The sex is nice. But it is that closeness, the intimacy that I enjoy, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:08 pm

"Yeah I know what you mean." she said and just sat their and waited for him to say something, thinking about it. The sex was great, don't get her wrong. But she wanted to know if their feelings were even close to the same. she cared about him, and she loved the closeness they shared.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:16 pm

A smile could be felt, creeping up from below as he fought to keep it buried after Kayla replied. He must have been good in the sack, he thought. They continued to hold their seriousness in high demand, forcing himself to remain calm and not giggle or laugh at the situation.

"But, hey" He told her, placing his finger on her chin, as he looked into her beautiful bright hazel eyes. "My feelings are strong, stronger then anything I have ever felt. But, thing is, I am not sure if they are good feelings, which I am sure they are" He paused slightly, knowing that he would need to say what is next. "or if they will lead us down a path that dampens our - 'abilities'."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:06 pm

"Yeah I understand." she said. This was hard on her. It had been hard for her to trust anyone or care about anyone after the hunters killed her farther. When she had met Cody she began trusting him instantly. He was great to her and nice and they had a god friendship. Maybe by starting this she ruined it. She noticed that while she was thinking she had taken hr hands out of his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next