The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

Power Points : 246
Power Popularity : 1

Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:37 pm

He laughed a little more at her reply to his question as he passed her a towel, and then proceeded to grab one himself and dry off his freshly moussed hair. So pretty much now it was kind of flat. "You did that on purpose" He said as he kind of made a motion of his tongue sticking out as she began speaking again. "What, I thought you liked seeing me in a wet t-shirt" He said, laughing. He continued to keep his shirt on, didn't feel like changing it when they were practicing magic. "Do you know any others then?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Kayla laughed an did not give an answer "well all my good spells are complicated and have to do with water.' she said. "We can go to a lake and practice them later." she said and sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Cody couldn't help but give a small smile as she did that cute little giggle that he enjoyed to hear. "Alright, then. Yea I agree, would be better to do them at the lake later where we wouldn't be very close to the water." He said, looking at her as she was getting the bed sheet a little wet, "Wouldn't want to get soaked again" He said, laughing as he decided to change his shirt. Cody walked over to his dresser and pulled out a clean, white t-shirt, again. Then proceeded to walk over to the bed Kayla was sitting on and took off his shirt, then threw it into the bathroom area where the dirty laundry was located, and then stood there topless, pretty much arms length from her as he slid his clean shirt on. "So, you just want to try spells out of my Book then?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Kayla smiled up at him as he changed his shirt. Kayla got up and put her arms around his waist "If you want to." she said and looked up into his eyes playfully.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:08 pm

He began blushing as she put her arms around his waist, not knowing really what to do. He'd never been in a predicament like that before. Not just a girl in his room, but one as beautiful as Kayla with her arms around his waist where his.. er.. were located. He looked down at her, into her gorgeous light hazel eyes, and then dared to ask the question. "Well, what else would there be to do, besides practice magic?" Soon after asking, he knew he would probably be regretting it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Kayla giggled a it the gave him a light kiss on the cheek. "Practice it is then." she said and sat down on the bed and looked through the book as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:22 pm

He blushed more after the kiss, believing she wanted more, but his thoughts were soon turned away as she replied and then acted as if nothing just happened. He heard something about that, how women could just turn it off, like a switch. He hadn't think it be possible until that moment as she began flipping through his Book of Shadows, and followed and sat down beside her, to see what spell she would like to try.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Kayla kept looking through the book. "I don't see anything very appealing to try." she said still looking through it. "Do you have any ideas?" she asked looking at him and holding the book out to him.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:35 pm

He sat there as she continued flipping through the pages and not being able to find one that she thought looked interesting. He looked at her, and then telekinetically opened up the little fridge and grabbed two bottles of water as the flew into his hands, and handed one to Kayla before laying down in the bed and cracking the seal. "Well why don't we just hang out then, we don't need to practice magic right now." He smiled, then continued. "What have you been upto since you left me in that town?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Kayla took the water and opened it. "Ok" she said and took a drink. "Nothing really just been traveling around, and getting better." she said then smiled "I have gotten alot better. I could probably even kick your butt." she said laughing. she always took pride in being good at her age. She also liked to tease Cody about being old. "What have you been doing old timer?"
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:47 pm

He laid on the bed and set his water on the side table after he took a drink, curious as to what Kayla was up to since they departed ways. "That seems nice, but I doubt you could kick my ass" He said, playfully as he smiled at her, but seemed to chuckle a few times at her last comment about his age. "Well you know, the television was invented when I was a little boy" He said to her, joking. "No, in all actuality, I've been keeping an eye out behind me for hunters ever since that time that my dad died, and then since they caught up to me in that town, I've had to change things almost every day, and keep checking over my shoulder regularly and be sure to lock the door every time I am inside." He told her, he didn't understand everything he was doing since they departed, the trouble he has been in, everything. "But yea, I just met this witch next door a few days ago, she is nice. We were practicing magic together, but thought that today I needed a break. And that water really cooled me down" He told her, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Kayla laughed. "well at least our lives are not boring" she said laying down. "And yes I could kick your ass with no problem." she said bumping his shoulder with hers.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Cody couldn't agree more with her statement, who could say that they've been chased by witch hunters over several states? Not many, and even fewer that could say that they've lived through it. He then began laughing at her reply to his reply, "Do you want to make a wager on that?" He asked her as she purposely bumped shoulders with him playfully. Not wanting to hurt her in their little duel, if there happened to be one, he was prepared to use his telekinetic spells to make soft landings.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:57 pm

"Sure Ill bet you on that. Even though it's not much of a bet when I am for sure going to win." she said laughing
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:01 pm

He laughed at her reply to the wager and stood up, still not sure if he wanted to do this. Should he take it easy on Kayla and let her win so she wouldn't get hurt, or maybe he just wouldn't duel at all, knowing how much they could wreck the room. "You know Kayla, I'm not so sure about this.. I'm not worried about hurting you," He laughed playfully, "It is just the room, I'll lose the deposit and I am scraping by for cash as it is."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Kayla laughed "OK then we take it outside after dark" she said laying down on the bed. she could feel her self getting a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Cody glanced out the window, it was indeed beginning to get a little dark outside in the parking lot. The street lights were turning on as an automatic sensor could tell it was coming up on night. He brought his attention back inside as Kayla replied to his uncertainty about dueling in the room. His vision then shot to her as she lay there on his bed in her wet clothes, still, bed sheet seemed to be drying though. He walked over to her, floor creaked as he walked along the carpet toward the bed, and soon sat down on it beside her. He looked into those beautiful eyes again, and could feel himself being pulled toward her, and didn't even realize it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Kayla's shirt was beginning to dry and she felt the bed give way as Cody sat down beside her. She looked at him and smiled. She felt as if she had smiled more in the past hour then in the rest of her life. She laughed a little then asked "So you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:27 pm

As he leaned in to her without realizing it, he noticed that she was smiling and looking to him, almost in the same way he was looking at her, with somewhat of a gleam of Lust in his eyes. As she continued smiling, he leaned more in and then nodded before leaning his lips in to touch hers lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Kayla kissed Cody back and felt his lips against hers lightly. She smiled slightly under he kiss and pulled away reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Blood seemed to rush rather quickly to Cody's cheeks as she seemed to lean into it, making them a little pinker then they were prior to him sitting on the bed. For those few seconds, it was nice, like time had slowed down. Until Kayla pulled away rather quickly, and he didn't know why. He thought she was the one that wanted this more then anything else. But apparently, he seemed wrong. He then sat up, and looked away. It was a rather awkward moment for him, he put himself out there but instead of him being too afraid, she was. A few minutes went by before he decided to speak up. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Kayla was not even sure herself why she pulled away. It wasn't that she didn't feel right about being with Cody it was just she felt that if she did this then maybe he would change his mind about her. She looked at him "I'm sorry I don't know why I did that." she said and put her hand on his face so he would look at her again.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:23 pm

He sat there, waiting for a reply as there were thoughts racing through his head at 30 m/h. He began just thinking about if it was a mistake for him to kiss her there. He was even thinking if it was a mistake to invite her to his motel room. But all that seemed to go away as he felt her hand reach onto his cheek that was facing closest to her, and he turned toward her, looking into her eyes as he could see a little bit of the regret of pulling away from him in that moment. "Were you scared, or confused?" He wasn't sure whether or not he came on too strong, he was 2 years older then her, maybe she felt it was a little weird to be with someone with that age difference. "I apologize, I probably should have talked to you about it first."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:28 pm

Kayla smiled because he didn't seem to be mad. "No it wasn't that." she said "I was just processing it all." she said and kissed him on the cheek again. She looked at him again and was afraid she had ruined their moment. She really did like him alot. But if he didn't feel that way toward her then she wasn't going to push the subject. After all she was two years younger then him and he probably saw her as a child.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:02 pm

He looked at her as she smiled, she looked so cute when she seemed a little embarrassed. He looked into her eyes as she replied to his questions that he had asked. He found it a little odd why someone would have to process a kiss, or perhaps it was her feelings she felt she needed to process, he wasn't quite sure. As she kissed him on the cheek, he looked down to her lips as she pulled away, not knowing what to do. If he did try again, she may shoot him down, but what if she didn't? He wanted to find out. He then leaned back in before Kayla was back to her normal position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next